“Been in Marinette for years!”
Review of The Brothers Three

The Brothers Three
Ranked #2 of 46 Restaurants in Marinette
Cuisines: Armenian, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Green bay
“Been in Marinette for years!”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Good food,Great pizza. Place could use some remodeling though. They have cheap lunch specials and a cheap Friday fish special. Worth the stop!!!

Visited September 2012

Oneonta, New York
“This is pizza?”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Perhaps being from NY makes a review mid-west pizza unfair, but my wife makes far better pizza right in our own kitchen. Although my wife insisted that I had to try Brother's Three the first time I visited her family in Marinette, even she admitted her memory of the pizza was far better than the reality. The pizza is very much like the pre-made grocery store pizza here in NY. I guess the fact that they cut a round pizza into squares is special to some folks too, but I couldn't finish even one slice. You're better off going to PizzaHut or Dominoes, honestly.

• Visited November 2011
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Great Value, Good Food”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Had the chance to dine at Brothers Three twice in one week - once on a Tuesday for their "all you can eat" Spaghetti special, and again on a Friday for their beer battered "Haddock" basket. At $4.99, these specials were a great value and also tasted very good. My friends selected some of the $3.99 lunch specials and were also very happy with their choices. Although the decor is dated, I believe it is part of the restaurant's rustic charm. The service was friendly and prompt.

• Visited October 2012
Madison, Wisconsin, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Better Food at a Fast Food Joint”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

This restaurant opened 40 years ago and the decor has not changed since then. The atmosphere was dark and dingy. I got a glimpse of the kitchen after I ate my food and I can see this restaurant being on Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares.
FOOD: The food itself is less than average. I got the battered fish meal for $10; I would recommend Culver's over theirs. My sister got the mushroom burger; go to Hardees, a friend got the Alfredo; go to Fazzolis, another friend tried a chimicanga; go to Taco Bell. Seriously.
SERVICE: Poor. Our raspy voice waitress was SLOW. We weren't greeted and took the money the most complicated way possible.

I HIGHLY DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE. You'll get better service and food at a fast food chain than at this dump.

• Visited October 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Love their pizza. You can walk one block or they can deliver at Quality Inn & Suites. They also have bar and good selection of beer. I eat their every time I am in town.

Visited September 2012