“Wonderful Stay.”

Quality Inn & Suites Marinette
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Marinette
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Traveling from Milwaukee to my home town in the Upper Pennisula I chose to stay at this location as I was tired of driving and exhausted from my long day. I'm so glad I chose to stay here as I was warmly welcomed by the front desk staff, very nice, accommodating, and knowledgeable of the area. The young lady sugested nice restaurants near the hotel as we didnt want to travel far to get a good bite to eat. The room was great very clean, bed was comfy, it also had 2 separate rooms, 2 flat screen tvs, and a couch. Very spacious and quiet. Well worth the price paid. Will stay again in the near future.

Room Tip: Upstairs King Suite with kitchenette and living room.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Joe F
Tina S, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Marinette, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our property. It was a pleasure to read how much you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We welcome the opportunity to be your hotel of choice in the Marinette area.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

This hotel was formerly a Super8 motel. After staying there over the Christmas break it certainly doesn't live up to Quality Inn standards. The room was very dated with dirty carpet and saggy beds. We were greeted with a large blood stain on the pillow visible beneath the pillow case. The heater thermostat was broken so. It never shut off. I was on duty every. 3 hours to turn it on and off before the room hit. 95 degrees.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Tina S, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Marinette, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of our hotel. We are deeply sorry that your stay was below expectations and have taken steps to address the issues you have mentioned so they will not happen again. Please accept our apology and allow us to be of service to you in the future.

Reviewed December 11, 2013 via mobile

I travel 3-5 days a week. This property has most of the qualities I avoid. The beds were worn out 5 years ago. The walls are paper thin (I listened to my neighbor snore all night). It is right next to a busy railroad line. There was a foul odor like mildew masked by a pungent deodorizing spray. It appears there has been an attempt to update the property recently. I say attempt because it was not successful. The repairs are haphazard and rudimentary.

The property is foreign owned, which I avoid at all costs due to numerous bad experiences with foreign owned properties.

The front desk staff was helpful and no issues there.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank CR250Rider
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I flew into Green Bay and drove to Marinette for business. I chose this location after reading the trip advisor reviews. This is not a new hotel, but there was definitely evidence that the owners are trying to be very diligent about the up-keep. When I was there, the front lobby and breakfast area was being given a facelift to improve the look and feel. I was greeted warmly by the nice lady at the front desk (I think her husband is the owner/manager?). She made me feel appreciated (something that is getting rare in the hotel business), and even helped me choose a good place to eat ( I ended up at Mickey Lu’s BBQ- see that review). I was upgraded to a suite room and promptly received a call from the front desk enquiring as to my satisfaction with the room.
The room had the new smell of renovation and was attractive and very clean. I enjoyed being able to open the window and let some fresh air in. My only minor issue was that the mirror in the bathroom was a little distorting (a little like a fun-house mirror). I didn’t complain as it didn’t really bother me that much. There is no pool so that may be a drawback for some. Breakfast was good (biscuits and sausage gravy was very good). I was only here for one night, but I did enjoy my stay very much. This is a shining example that a hotel doesn’t have to be brand new to be a nice place to stay!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Tina S, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Marinette, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2013

We wish to thank you for your time in posting your review of our hotel and staff. It was a pleasure to read how you enjoyed your stay and our breakfast for the guests. We hope to be your hotel of choice the next time you are in our area and look forward to doing business with you again. Thanks again.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

We were just there for one night, they upgraded us to a room with a jacuzzi. : ) Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was typical. The motel is nothing fancy, just a nice, decent place to stay. And since I am forced to have 200 characters in my review, I'll just ramble on a bit - la de da de dada.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your time in placing your review of our hotel and staff. We are pleased to read that you were happy with your stay and our staff. We take great pride in our hotel property and customer service to our guests. We hope to be of service to you the next time you are in the area.
Thanks Again,

Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

It's not the Ritz Carlton. It's a quality inn. It's family-owned, and they work hard on the hotel. they are constantly improving the hotel, and making small upgrades. There is no pool, and a very small workout room. But the rooms are clean, and they are nice for the type of hotel that is. I like supporting hotels, that are run by a family.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of our hotel and staff. We are pleased to read that you were happy with your stay and look forward to being of service to you in the future the next time you are in the area. Thank you for noticing the great pride we take in our hotel. Have a Happy Holiday season.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

I stay at this Property often, and the Property is one of the Nicer Places to Stay in Marinette. The Hotel has been recently remodeled, and has Very New and Up-Dated Rooms. Hotel Staff was Friendly and easy to work with.

Room Tip: Suites ADD more space and make your stay more like Home
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your time in posting your review of our hotel and staff. It is great to read that you have enjoyed your stays with us in the past and we look forward to continuing being your hotel of choice when you have business in the area. Thank you for your review.
Tina S.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Marinette
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Marinette
Baymont Inn & Suites Marinette
Best Western Riverfront Inn
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Menominee
Econo Lodge On the Bay
Econo Lodge On the Bay
#2 of 2 in Menominee
Westwood Shores Waterfront Resort

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Marinette? Share your experiences!