“Business Trip”

Quality Inn & Suites Marinette
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Marinette
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I stay at this Property often, and the Property is one of the Nicer Places to Stay in Marinette. The Hotel has been recently remodeled, and has Very New and Up-Dated Rooms. Hotel Staff was Friendly and easy to work with.

Room Tip: Suites ADD more space and make your stay more like Home
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Tina S, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Marinette, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2013

Thank you for your time in posting your review of our hotel and staff. It is great to read that you have enjoyed your stays with us in the past and we look forward to continuing being your hotel of choice when you have business in the area. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Went to the hotel and was not greeted by anyone. There was a note by the phone that said to dial 0 for assistance. The lobby was updated and the beds were nice but the rooms were very old. If you have allergies watch out because the first thing I could smell was mold. Looked in the wall heater/airconditioners from I bet the 70's, and you not only could smell the mold but you could see it. There was missing trim in the hallways and in the bathrooms. When sitting on the toilet the, tank pulled away from the wall.
Went out back of the hotel and there was a dirty old blue recliner along with a rusty grill and alot of trash. There were also 2 fairly nice benches and lying under the bench was a pair of hemostats. It was clearly used to smoke something. I went back the next day to take pictures and they were gone.

I would never ever stay at that choice hotel again. When I called to complain they said they could only give me a 10% off because they were updating the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your time in posting your review of our hotel and staff. We were sorry to read that you did not enjoy your stay with us and hope to do better for you in the future. Your points have been noted. Thanks again.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

I am on the road constantly for work. I try to use Choicehotels as they are a great mix of quality and price. The Comfort Suites are normally the best and, of course more expensive than the Quality Suites. I have stayed in this Quality Inn and Suites twice now and thoroughly enjoyed my stays both times. The staff is very friendly and helpful and my room has been perfect each time. This time I was upgraded to a king suite, which had the separate bedroom from the living area. As I was in town for a few days, it was nice to have a place to sit and relax besides the bed. Don't get me wrong, the bed was very comfortable, maybe more than mine at home. The shower was fantastic just because of the shower head. Most places the SH is old and won't allow adjustment. These are new ad have great coverage with not too little or too much pressure. I would definitely recommend this motel to anyone. I hope I get sent back to Marinette, as I know where I will be sleeping.

Room Tip: No elevator, but 213 was one of the 2 room king suites, 2 flat screens and HDTV.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Thank you very much for the time you took in posting your review of our staff and hotel. It was a pleasure to read that you have enjoyed your stays with us and we look forward to being your hotel of choice when you are back in our area. We take great pride in our hotel and in the service we provide our guests.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

This was an awful experience. Smoky rooms and manager did not care. Dark , dingy outdated and room was not clean. Linens thin and in poor shape. Cheap and that is what you got! Said he offered to help when he did not!!! Very unfriendly people that work here.

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

We wish to thank you for your time in posting your review of our staff and hotel. We are very sorry that you had an unpleasant stay with us and hope that we can do better for you in the future. Thank you for telling what you found lacking in our property and staff.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

My wife and I stayed here recently while visiting friends. It was the first time at this hotel. One of the primary reasons I picked this place was the positive reviews on Trip Advisor. It also was relatively inexpensive, which is what we were looking for during our short overnight stay in Marinette. The front desk service was good, as the manager was very personable. The building itself is a former Super 8 Hotel and some fixing/painting had been done according to the manager. I was a little concerned about the possible noise level when I saw all the pickup trucks in the parking lot. However, our king bed was great and we slept well that night- good temperature and it was very quiet! This room has the bathroom sink separate- outside of the shower and toilet. Very small sink area with a small coffee maker taking up valuable sink space- it was just a little cramped. There was a reclining chair in the room that with a footrest that didn’t close down all the way. Not a big deal to us, as we weren’t going to be in the room long enough to use the chair.
The price includes breakfast but we passed to eat at a local restaurant we were familiar with.
Overall, it was an acceptable experience- certainly a good value.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank DonnieOshkosh

We wish to thank you for your time in posting your review of our hotel. We were happy to ready that you had enjoyed your stay and found it to be a good value. We welcome the chance to be of service to you in the future.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Clean room with very comfy new bed. Hotel was quiet with easy parking and location. I stopped her e on way back to Upper Peninsula after landing in Green Bay because this room was MUCH cheaper than any I could find in Green Bay area. The 50 mile drive was well worth the savings. I did not access the continental breakfast or check out the pool.

Room Tip: The king room was small but adequate.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your time in posting your review of our hotel. It was pleasing to read that you had found our hotel to be a good value and that you were happy with your stay. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

On a trip to Michigan, I was caught in a really bad blizzard so I stopped in with my semi, and the manager was more than accommodating. He allowed me to park my truck there and gave me a very reasonable rate. Then in the morning, when my truck wouldn't start, he provided the use of his personal items to assist me with getting the truck started. World class service. Thank you.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Crohland

Thank you for your time in posting your review of our staff and hotel. We are more than happy to be of assistance to our guests and their needs. We take pride in our customer service and are pleased that we could help you. We wish you a Happy Holiday season and look forward to being your hotel of choice the next time you are in the area.
Tina S.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Marinette
Baymont Inn & Suites Marinette
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Menominee
Best Western Maritime Inn
Best Western Maritime Inn
#4 of 17 in Sturgeon Bay

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Marinette? Share your experiences!