“Always a great Value!”

Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Marinette
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Always a great Value!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

My husband and I stay here when ever we are up to visit family. (we even stayed here a night for our honeymoon on the way up the UP). Very clean rooms, friendly staff. We ask for extra towels and this request is taken care of on the spot! Breakfast is wonderful! I love making my own waffles. We always stay in the same room, on the track side of the building. After awhile you don't hear the train when it goes though so it is no big deal. Execellent value for the money. An inexpensive stay at a great place. The girls at the front desk are always helpful and the information about the area that is displayed in the hall is always up to date. We plan on staywith at the Comfort Inn as long as the price continues to be right, and the hotel is clean. I do, however, miss Kim from the front desk!! Only recent issue, the bed pillows now are more like small sofa pillows rather than bed pillows. I guess we will have to remember to bring out own in the future.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank dallovbug
Karla M, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Marinette, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
We appreciate your review & comments and are very happy to hear you enjoy staying with us when in Marinette. We value our guests & want them to feel welcomed every time they stay with us ! Hope to see you again !

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2012

Made our first trip to Marinette on business, and found our hotel room double booked. The hotel manager put us up at the comfort inn for the night and we chose to stay.
While the breakfast was great as far as complimentary breakfasts go, and the hotel was clean, housekeeping was never in our room. We had to empty our own garbage cans and ask fr clean towels after a couple of days. We always made sure to leave enough time fr them to clean our room, and they always were one room away when we left. Yet two hours later our room still wasn't clean. We also had to ask for toilet paper.

The staff DID call twenty minutes after settling in to make sure all was well, and they gave us a pack n play for our little one. Nice touch. Overall is was a nice stay for the rate, but when you say housekeeping stops in daily.... Make sure they stop in. Don't make your guests ask for supplies and empty their own trash.

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank Sweb0712
Karla M, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Marinette, responded to this review, August 29, 2012
Thank you very much for your review. I apologize for the miss understanding with housekeeping. We do offer housekeeping daily for our guest. Your satisfaction is important to us and we wil be using the feedback to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. We hope when in the area again you give us the opportunity to accommodate you.
Darlington, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2012

This hotel is clearly under rated. Yes, one downfall is that it's located by the train tracks, but it's expected since it's a train town. It's very clean, well maintained and has a very friendly staff. I've read some of the reviews about this hotel and would just like to clarify that you ARE TOLD breakfast hours when checking in, they also have signs in the room stating what time breakfast hours are. It's not the hotel's fault is your late. Also, i'd feel very unsecure if the staff would just give a key out to anyone that walked in, i'm sure they were just doing their job. As i stated before, the staff is very friendly and they try to accomodate and help you in anyway. Very good tips on things to do and where to go in the area. We will definately stay there everytime we are in the area !

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank K A
Thank you, Hope to see you again should your travels bring you back to our area.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

For the price, this is a very comfortable place to stay. The front desk called a few minutes after we arrived in the room to make sure that all was satisfactory. That was a nice touch. The complentary breakfast was very nice, and the dining room wasn't cramped at all. Some pointers: if you're coming in from 41, you have to cut through a Good Will parking lot because of a strange One Way sign on the end of the road the hotel is on. Also, I love to sleep to the sound of a train. If you don't like it, ask for an odd-numbered room so you can be on the other side of the building from the train tracks.

• Stayed July 2012
2 Thank Peznbooks
Thank you so much for your trip advisor review, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope to see you again.
Minneapolis
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2012

This is a standard nice motel in a convenient spot to get in and get out. Located next to a shopping mall on the edge of Marinette. Various kinds of restaurants nearby. Pleasant staff. Clean, well appointed room.

Nice touch -- front desk called about half an hour after our checking in to see if we were satisfied and needed anything.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank kjff
Thank you for your remarks about our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again when in the area.
Green Bay, Wisconsin
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2012

Everyone I know raved about this hotel, and I am incredibly disappointed.

I went down for free breakfast at 9:35 to find it had already ended, walked back to my room to find that my key card stopped working for the second time during my stay (the first time I had to repark my car by the entrance instead of by my room because it was pouring outside) and the woman at the counter had the audacity to ask me for my ID. I had CLEARLY just woken up, was in my pajamas, and was grumpy about missing their "amazing breakfast" and I had nothing on me but my room card.
After explaining this was the second time this had happened she finally reprogrammed my key.

The three times I visited the desk the women were always on the phone with noncustomers and I had to wait for them to put whoever on hold.

The mattresses are uncomfortable, no pool, the couches in the place look 30 years old, and poor customer service. Get your moneys worth and stay at the Quality Inn.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking th time out of your schedule to complete a review for us. IOn behalf of our entire team. I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expections. Your satisfactions is important to us and we will be using the feedback to implement improvements to ensure we offer a experience for guests in the future.

Travelers are raving about these Marinette hotels

Mequon, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2012 via mobile

Well maintained property, completely non-smoking, comfortable and very clean room. Particularly nice receptionist on checking in. She called our room after we had been in for about a half an hour to ask if everything was satisfactory. A nice touch. Queen bed was comfortable, sofa gave extra seating, micro, fridge and coffee pot added to the convenience. Everything in the room looked newish and had been well cared for. Towels were big and fluffy and for a two person room, there were extra towels. Nice touch. Breakfast was the usual, cereal, waffles, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, apples, oranges and bananas, danish, bread for toast, English muffins, precooked bacon and the round precooked egg patties. Coffee was good and hot. Would definitely stay again and recommend.

Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ProfMercator
Thank you so much, Hope to see you next time you are in Marinette.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marinette
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Marinette
#2 of 2 in Menominee
BEST WESTERN Maritime Inn
BEST WESTERN Maritime Inn
#6 of 17 in Sturgeon Bay

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Marinette? Share your experiences!