“Nice Stay !”

Baymont Inn & Suites Marinette
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Marinette
Reviewed August 7, 2012

This hotel is clearly under rated. Yes, one downfall is that it's located by the train tracks, but it's expected since it's a train town. It's very clean, well maintained and has a very friendly staff. I've read some of the reviews about this hotel and would just like to clarify that you ARE TOLD breakfast hours when checking in, they also have signs in the room stating what time breakfast hours are. It's not the hotel's fault is your late. Also, i'd feel very unsecure if the staff would just give a key out to anyone that walked in, i'm sure they were just doing their job. As i stated before, the staff is very friendly and they try to accomodate and help you in anyway. Very good tips on things to do and where to go in the area. We will definately stay there everytime we are in the area !

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank K A
Karla M, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Marinette, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2012

Thank you, Hope to see you again should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

For the price, this is a very comfortable place to stay. The front desk called a few minutes after we arrived in the room to make sure that all was satisfactory. That was a nice touch. The complentary breakfast was very nice, and the dining room wasn't cramped at all. Some pointers: if you're coming in from 41, you have to cut through a Good Will parking lot because of a strange One Way sign on the end of the road the hotel is on. Also, I love to sleep to the sound of a train. If you don't like it, ask for an odd-numbered room so you can be on the other side of the building from the train tracks.

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank Peznbooks

Thank you so much for your trip advisor review, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

This is a standard nice motel in a convenient spot to get in and get out. Located next to a shopping mall on the edge of Marinette. Various kinds of restaurants nearby. Pleasant staff. Clean, well appointed room.

Nice touch -- front desk called about half an hour after our checking in to see if we were satisfied and needed anything.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank kjff

Thank you for your remarks about our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again when in the area.

Reviewed June 19, 2012

Everyone I know raved about this hotel, and I am incredibly disappointed.

I went down for free breakfast at 9:35 to find it had already ended, walked back to my room to find that my key card stopped working for the second time during my stay (the first time I had to repark my car by the entrance instead of by my room because it was pouring outside) and the woman at the counter had the audacity to ask me for my ID. I had CLEARLY just woken up, was in my pajamas, and was grumpy about missing their "amazing breakfast" and I had nothing on me but my room card.
After explaining this was the second time this had happened she finally reprogrammed my key.

The three times I visited the desk the women were always on the phone with noncustomers and I had to wait for them to put whoever on hold.

The mattresses are uncomfortable, no pool, the couches in the place look 30 years old, and poor customer service. Get your moneys worth and stay at the Quality Inn.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for taking th time out of your schedule to complete a review for us. IOn behalf of our entire team. I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expections. Your satisfactions is important to us and we will be using the feedback to implement improvements to ensure we offer a experience for guests in the future.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

Well maintained property, completely non-smoking, comfortable and very clean room. Particularly nice receptionist on checking in. She called our room after we had been in for about a half an hour to ask if everything was satisfactory. A nice touch. Queen bed was comfortable, sofa gave extra seating, micro, fridge and coffee pot added to the convenience. Everything in the room looked newish and had been well cared for. Towels were big and fluffy and for a two person room, there were extra towels. Nice touch. Breakfast was the usual, cereal, waffles, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, apples, oranges and bananas, danish, bread for toast, English muffins, precooked bacon and the round precooked egg patties. Coffee was good and hot. Would definitely stay again and recommend.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ProfMercator

Thank you so much, Hope to see you next time you are in Marinette.

Reviewed March 19, 2012

Just stayed two nights last weekend for state gymnastic meet.
Pros: friendly & helpful staff, clean room, good variety for free breakfast
Cons: located next to train tracks (we didn't hear it as much on parking lot side), no pool, small bathroom, uncomfortable mattress

• Stayed: March 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I sorry we couldn't meet all your needed.
We strive daily to improve every aspect of our hotel.

Reviewed November 13, 2011

My wife and were in Marinette visiting friends and stayed here last night. We've stayed here several times before too. The front desk service was good during our check-in. I recognized one of the front-desk ladies from previous visits. I asked for a room on the parking lot side- not the train side although my wife indicated she never minded it when the train went by. [Marinette is a "train town" so it's hard to avoid it]. We settled for the room on the parking lot side however. The rooms are good- nothing fancy but everything worked as expected. I thought the queen-sized bed was very comfortable with small but nice pillows. It was very quiet and we slept great. They had a nice flat screen TV in the room, an easy chair, desk, refrigerator and microwave. Their continental breaksfast was OK- I had sausage and an English muffin, plus some cinammon toast. They had waffles, cold cereal, pastries, etc. available, along with coffee and juice, of course. For $74.00 plus tax I consider this a very good deal.

Room Tip: You might ask for a room NOT on the train side, if available. I'm not sure how often the trains...