All reviewscookiesfront deskgreat hotelparking lotbetter than averagenice breakfastexercise roomwould stay againeggscomplimentary breakfastindoor pool and hot tubbeds were very comfortableking suitestaff was very friendly and helpfuloff the highwaymany choicesroom was large
Reviewed October 21, 2013

We've been staying in this Comfort Inn and suites for years! It's on our route to Michigan and a good days drive from home. Rooms are clean, beds are very comfortable and rooms are "homey" and nicely done. The office staff is always helpful with whatever you need! breakfast has hot options like eggs, sausages, biscuits and gravy, etc. Cookies are always out as well as coffee, tea and hot water. The hotel has a small exercise room, indoor pool and hot tub. There is a train track running nearby, but it's about 11 pm and once in the middle of the night. We no longer even hear the train at night, so maybe it's not running late anymore. This is my favorite place to lay my head for a good night's sleep!

Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
CountryInn54143, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Marinette, WI, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such a wonderful review. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we certainly hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Amanda L. is absolutely wonderful!! She was very helpful in answering my questions and in assiting me during my stay here. Oh how I wish every stay as I travel throughout the U.S. is as nice as this one was. She is one of the BEST.

Thanks for hiring her. She has a pleasant and welcoming disposition.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank yolandaj787

Thank you so much for your comments regarding Amanda. She is an excellent employee and we are very lucky to have her. I will be sure to share your comments with her...thank you again and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 16, 2013

The hotel stay was fantastic. The property is well kept and tidy. Our room was comfortable and exceptionally clean -- the beds among the most comfortable I've ever had in a hotel. Breakfast was very good each morning. The breakfast area was clean and there was never a stockpile of dirty dishes. I have to commend the breakfast staff and housekeeping. In all my travels, I have never seen such friendly and conscientious staff. Running and maintaining a hotel is very difficult given the influx of travelers. This hotel was the first I have been in where the housekeeping staff was working very diligently. I rode the elevator with a housekeeper who cleaned the metal lip of the elevator floor so I (or someone else) would not slip. In some hotels, it can take an act of congress to get fresh towels. Not so with the Marinette Country Inn and Suites. The pride and ownership the staff takes in making this facility stand out is just one of the reasons I will stay again. It's like staying in someone's well-kept home.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel. We certainly hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Actually I would rate this property slightly above average. The room was very clean and comfortable. There is an indoor pool that many vacationers were using. The breakfast buffet was quite popular. The food was a decent selection.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Bobin32
CountryInn54143, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Marinette, WI, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We hope to see you again soon when your travels bring you back to our area. Thank You!

Reviewed September 17, 2013

It's clean, but very worn despite being fairly new. I stayed twice in a week's time period in an extended stay two room suite and found the beds comfortable, the bathroom poorly laid out (sink four feet away from towels) and the lighting dim. The weekend desk clerk had her friends in the pool. They cleared out when 3pm check in time rolled around. Breakfast is great and location by a local brew pub is a plus. But the biggest drawback is the very slow internet connection (connects and reconnects, slows down, stops altogether).
I stay primarily at Country Inns & Suites because I need the separate bedroom and sitting room, so I'm familiar with them. This one needs attention paid to the Internet and tv. Nice big tv with analog signal is dumb!

Room Tip: Get a room at the back if you don't like train whistles.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
CountryInn54143, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Marinette, WI, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

I am so sorry about the issues you experienced during your stay. I will be sure to bring those issues to the attention of the staff as well as our internet provider and work towards correcting them, with the hopes that you'll give us another try and we can meet or exceed your expectations. Again I'm so sorry and we certainly hope to see you again soon.