$161
$126
Orbitz.com
$135
Priceline
All reviewscookiesfront deskgreat hotelparking lotbetter than averagewould stay againnice breakfasteggsexercise roomcomplimentary breakfastindoor pool and hot tubbeds were very comfortableking suitestaff was very friendly and helpfuloff the highwaymany choicesroom was large
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Room was great--very clean and comfortable. A nice treat was the free cookies in the lobby 24/7. Laundry facilities were nice for doing a load of fresh clothes. Pool area was clean and well maintained and breakfast was very nice. (Tip to hotel: get rid of the tv in the breakfast room, and let people eat in peace--guests have a tv in their room if they want to see the news!)

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank skn88
Management response:Responded July 10, 2012

We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at our hotel!

Reviewed June 29, 2012

Just returned from a 5 night stay at Country Inn. The room was more than enough in size . I had the king bed room with a sitting area. It came equipped with small fridge (no freezer), microwave and nice flat screen TV. The hotel staff was pleasant and very accommodating. The free breakfast included eggs, waffles, fruit, cereals, a variety of muffins and bagels, and various juices. You have to go to nearby restaurants for all other meals. The only complaint I have is that a railroad track is located right in front of the hotel and a train came through at 4:30 AM three of the five nights there. The train blew its whistle for quite a length of time to alert traffic at the nearby intersection.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded July 3, 2012

We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and certainly hope to see you again should your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed June 12, 2012

Outstanding experience. Met all my criteria: quiet, clean, firm mattress. etc. Breakfast was about a C+. Fresh fruit only so-so no bananas, only apples & oranges and fruit cocktail from a can, (80 % sucrose). Ran out of 2% milk. Room Minutiae: Screen in back bedroom was off the track and fell out. Should have been written up by housekeep and fixed for next guest, me. All in all, I recommend this hotel to you without any reservations.

Bottom line: Country Inn Suites Corporation knows what business there are in. In almost every instance they rank in the top of my 10% of midrange hotels chain. I love the suite concepts. My guess is that corporate has high performance standards for franchisees so to maintain a brand integrity for demanding travelers like me.

Room Tip: Rail House Restaurant right next to hotel, B- restaurant, I had prime ribs (good) and wife (white fish) B+ Great service,Ton of food,
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
CountryInn54143, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Marinette, WI, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2012

We're so glad that you enjoyed your stay here with us! I do appreciate the feedback regarding the breakfast and the maintenance issue in the room. I will certainly use that information to fine tune our operations with the hopes that upon your next visit we can meet or exceed your expectations!

Thanks for the great review and we hope we can see you again soon!

Reviewed March 30, 2012

This is the only place to stay in Marinette Wi. The hotel is still somewhat new, only 3 or 4 years old. Staff is great and very helpful.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group
1  Thank TheWanders
Reviewed March 25, 2012

Nice hotel, liked almost everything about it. Good breakfast. The only complaint I have is my grandchildren love to go swimming and the hotel lets people come in and pay to swim, the pool is already very small and so we actually could not go because so many people were coming off the street to swim. I think since this is such a small pool it should be saved for paying guests of the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
CountryInn54143, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Marinette, WI, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2012

Thank you so much for the feedback on this issue and I'm so sorry that your stay wasn't as it should have been for you. I will definitely look into scaling back on the open swims or discontinuing them all together. I agree...you as our guest must come first and again I'm so sorry that you were inconvenienced. We will work to correct the issue with the hopes that upon your next visit we can meet or exceed your expectations.

Megan Gagnon