WestPort Bed and Breakfast
$146
Econo Lodge(Manitowoc)
$60
$119
Harbor Town Inn(Manitowoc)(Great Value!)
$86
$71
Village Inn on the Lake(Two Rivers)(Great Value!)
$80
Quality Inn(Sheboygan)(Great Value!)
$104
$99
QualityInn
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 28, 2012

This is a very nice B&B. The house itself is beautiful, well-decorated and very comfortable. What made it a standout was the hosts willingness to accommodate my late arrival time, the complimentary well-stocked fridge and snack basket in my room (most appreciated after a harried day of travel) plus additional snacks and coffee in the common area, and the multi-course, freshly cooked breakfast. The room and bathroom were very well appointed and spotlessly clean. No issues with this inn whatsoever other than the relatively minor complaint about the lavender-scented sheets making me sneeze! I enjoyed my stay and it is clear that theses hosts know how to run an excellent B&B.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank IllinoisCentral
Reviewed September 19, 2012

The room was quiet, beautifully decorated and simply wonderful. Paul and Janis are excellent keepers and we would recommend the Westport to anyone without reservation. We felt more like family than guests.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Leeander50
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Quiet, cozy house that was a welcomed retreat for my husband and I. Room was very clean and well stocked with snacks, beverages (even wine and beer), and chocolate! The jacuzzi was a must for my husband, so the Liberty room was perfect. It was a little hard getting in and out of the shower, but it was manageable. Jan & Paul offered great recommendations for restaurants, as well as roads to take for our travels. They were wonderful hosts! The breakfasts were fabulous! Over all a great place to stay - would most definitely recommend!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Paulina T
Reviewed May 20, 2012

The WestPort Bed and Breakfast is a nice clean place to stay. My room was very nicely decorated and had fresh flowers, chocolates, a snack basket, and a fridge full of drinks -- all complimentary.

I stayed in mid May and found my room to be quite warm. I didn't complain, so there might have been relief if I had bothered to do so.

I stayed in the Liberty Retreat room. It looked lovely online and I figured I could use the comfort of the bubbly hot tub at the end of a long driving day. However, it was too slippery to sit in and so high I had difficulty getting into it. That is also the shower, so the difficulty of getting in was a problem for the morning shower too. If you are a tall person, it might work fine. Otherwise, choose another room.

The hosts were very friendly and we had good visiting time during breakfast. The breakfast, cooked onsite, was unbelievably good and way too much to eat at one sitting. However, as advertised, I didn't need any lunch at all.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Brenda C
Reviewed April 21, 2012

My husband and I were travelling through the area on business. Typically, we opt for a hotel and the standard cold buffet in the morning. So glad we decided to try the WestPort even though we only had one night. They were very accomodating and made us an early breakfast so we could get out and on to a meeting. The added touches of snacks in the room were very nice too! We will definately stay here again when passing through Manitowoc.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business