“It's ok..not much more than that.”
Review of Tony's Pizza

Tony's Pizza
Ranked #64 of 106 Restaurants in Manitowoc
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
manitowoc
“It's ok..not much more than that.”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

I'm from the East Coast, so I know good pizza, and I'm sorry to all you wonderful people in Manitowoc, but this pizza is horrible. I know the choices are limited here......Tony's has no competition, so they can be medeocore as far as tast and quality goes.

We went there with 2 friends. Had drinks...waitied 20 minutes for drink refills. The pizza came. A med, looks like a large, but tasted worse than a frozen digornio......paid $23.00. I don't mind paying for quality...but Tonys just does not add up.

About the only thing Tony's has going for it, is the outside tables..which, still has no view, unless of course you like watching the Manitowoc traffic..but at least you can get some fresh air.

I have been here before...always hoping for a positive change, yet...just like the pizza. The place fails to produce. If you think my opinion is wrong...ask anyone who has had GOOD pizza, and I know they will agree.

• Visited June 2012

Manitowoc, Wisconsin
“Pizza - best in town!”
Reviewed March 30, 2012

Their pizza is the best in Manitowoc - and there are a lot of other places that are really really close. The only reason that I did not give them the highest rating is that sometimes their service can be a bit slow. But - that could be because they're busy. Couldn't tell you how their other menu items are (they have a full menu) - I only order the pizza. Love it.

Visited February 2012
Naperville, Illinois
“Outstanding Pizza / Great place to eat!!!!”
Reviewed August 30, 2011

Family weekend in Manitowoc and we were looking for a pizza place for dinner. We ate at Tony's and were thrilled with the pizza!! Very good atmosphere for a family with children. I would drive back to Manitowoc just for Tony's pizza!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited August 2011
Sheboygan, Wisconsin
“Lovely outdoor dining ruined by inedible food and apathetic server.”
Reviewed August 27, 2011

Maybe we should have ordered pizza because there was nothing Italian or edible about the pasta dishes or the service we received today at Tony's Pizza. It was very slow...so there is no chance the kitchen was backed up, yet the food was slop. The soup was so bad I would say it was inedible. I didn't eat it and my server asked if I'd like it boxed up?? Really? If I won't eat it in house why would I take it home cold? Apparently she never thought to ask. Salad dressing (peppercorn) tasted like straight mayo with pepper. Even the garlic bread was barely passable. Come on Tony...they're not even trying in that kitchen. Too bad---because the place is kind of fun and has a great deck and bar.

• Visited August 2011
Columbus, Indiana
“We go here every chance we get!”
Reviewed November 15, 2010

Wonderful atmosphere. Great selection of beers on tap. Incredible food and friendly waitstaff. No problem waiting a few minutes for a table when busy becasue it's worth the wait. We live in IN and travel to the UP several times/year. We ALWAY's make it a point to stop here on the way up and sometimes even on the way back again. Excellent thin crust pizza - wonderful sauce and crispy crust, nice big wet buffalo wings and every italian dish has been great. The eggplant parmesan is to die for. I can't believe someone complained about cold food because in over a dozen visits I've yet to experience that at all.

Been to Tony's Pizza? Share your experiences!