“Lovely outdoor dining ruined by inedible food and apathetic server.” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tony's Pizza

Tony's Pizza
Ranked #54 of 105 Restaurants in Manitowoc
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television
Sheboygan, Wisconsin
“Lovely outdoor dining ruined by inedible food and apathetic server.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2011

Maybe we should have ordered pizza because there was nothing Italian or edible about the pasta dishes or the service we received today at Tony's Pizza. It was very slow...so there is no chance the kitchen was backed up, yet the food was slop. The soup was so bad I would say it was inedible. I didn't eat it and my server asked if I'd like it boxed up?? Really? If I won't eat it in house why would I take it home cold? Apparently she never thought to ask. Salad dressing (peppercorn) tasted like straight mayo with pepper. Even the garlic bread was barely passable. Come on Tony...they're not even trying in that kitchen. Too bad---because the place is kind of fun and has a great deck and bar.

• Visited August 2011
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Columbus, Indiana
“We go here every chance we get!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2010

Wonderful atmosphere. Great selection of beers on tap. Incredible food and friendly waitstaff. No problem waiting a few minutes for a table when busy becasue it's worth the wait. We live in IN and travel to the UP several times/year. We ALWAY's make it a point to stop here on the way up and sometimes even on the way back again. Excellent thin crust pizza - wonderful sauce and crispy crust, nice big wet buffalo wings and every italian dish has been great. The eggplant parmesan is to die for. I can't believe someone complained about cold food because in over a dozen visits I've yet to experience that at all.

Manitowoc, Wisconsin
“EVERY TIME WE GO, FOOD IS COLD, AND TASTES CRAPPY. I WILL NOT GO AGAIN, I WILL GO TO REVOLUTIONS BAR & GRILL.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2010

Wisconsin
“Probably the Most Popular Restaurant in Manitowoc”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2009

It's busy every night, especially Wednesday, Friday, Saturday. Very popular with the local crowd. The bar is busy and noisy and there's usually a wait for a table. Large variety of pizza choices. Quantites are large for pizza and all menu items. The pizza and Italian food are the best you'll find in the Manitowoc area. Good value for the money. Definitely worth a visit.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“pizza is ok, long waits...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2008

pizza is ok, long waits inside

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Tony's Pizza? Share your experiences!