“Perfect Breakfast Spot!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Perfect Breakfast Spot!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

It your in town looking for a good breakfast spot this is it!
Coffee is good. The staff is warm an welcoming. It's a local favorite and it's apparent. How do I know?
The staff knew everyone's name and greeted them as such. Very cool.
Oh yeah the food you won't be disappointed. Grown man plates!
Hit like if you like review. Thanks !
Gonz

1 Thank YoJoeySmacks

Pelican Lake, Wisconsin
“Once upon a time...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2014

...we ate here and it was a wonderful, nostalgic experience. Fast forward several years to the present. We couldn't believe were in the same restaurant. Worn out vinyl tablecloth, split chair seats with the stuffing coming out, dirty floor, paper menus so dirty and tattered you don't want to touch them, a shelf full of dirty-looking decorations over the food prep area, what is going on here? If the friendly waitress hadn't come right over to take our drink order I would have told my husband we were leaving. Our burgers were hot and not bad tasting, but I can't believe that a public restaurant is able to survive looking so gross. I'm all for kitschy, nostalgic décor, but not when it's accented with a large helping of dirt. This place needs Robert Irvine and his "Restaurant Impossible" crew to turn Warren's back into the charming little diner it used to be.

• Visited August 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank OnThatLake
Lansing, Michigan
“Visited for dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2014

We stayed at the Econo Lodge across the street and grabbed a bite to eat. The staff were nice and the regulars were kind as well. The food was spectacular, especially the Monte Cristo! I highly recommend this place to anyone in the area!

Visited August 2014
Lansing, Michigan
“I'd come back just to eat here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2014

We were hungry and this was literally 30 steps across from our hotel, so we went for it. I had a cheeseburger with bacon with was phenomenal and my daughter tried the Monte Cristo sandwich, which doesn't sound real appetizing on paper, but OMG! It was fantastic! It's a small diner, but fellow diners and employees were great! We will definitely be back!

Visited August 2014
Quebec, Canada
“Excellent food, needs much TLC”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2014

This is your typical small town restaurant, it was recommanded by the tourist bureau.
The food was tasty and fresh, I had liver and oignons with a good portion of excellent mashed potatoes and my wife took a fish sandwich.
If I was rating just the food, I'd give it a 4 or 5 stars.
On the other hand, the service was average, the decor and the seating need a major renovation and the bathroom would need to be completely redone. So I have to lower my rating accordingly.

• Visited July 2014