“perkins”

Perkins Family Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #9 of 108 Restaurants in Manitowoc
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Service and great food. location is excellant and staff has been the resturant for many years and is very eperienced.

There are newer reviews for Perkins Family Restaurant & Bakery

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Perkins Food was very good the wait staff were very good smiling ,the food came fast , Recommend the 6 oz sirloin 55

Reviewed March 16, 2013

It's your standard Perkins fare, nothing surprising. However, the service was outstanding. I mentioned to my waitress that I was starving, having been on the road all day. I had my burger in under 10 minutes!

Reviewed March 1, 2013

The service was so good and the food was soo good. We go there quite often due to the wonderful service and the value of the food

Reviewed January 28, 2013

We had a group of about 35. They accommodated us perfect! The waitstaff was great with all of us. We had our orders and food done very quickly and efficiently. Food was good and hot!