“Heaven on Earth: I wish I would have discovered this place sooner.”
Review of Culture Cafe - CLOSED

Culture Cafe
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Hand crafted mochas, handmade scones & great conversation. Very unique open minded cafe in a small town. All walks of life are accepted @Culture Cafe. I fly in from Denver& sit with my baby while the Lutheran Pastors chit chat off to the side& the musicians catch up @another table.

Rich,the owner, entertains us with great stories.

Fresh, healthy meals, amazing baked goods.

It's a very convenient meeting place near the main drag in Manitowoc.

Whenever we're in WI, culture cafe is the place to be.

2  Thank ehminard

Reviewed September 3, 2012

We stopped in for a cup to go because my boyfriend went here all the time when he lived in manitowoc. They were close to closing and the place was empty but the owner gladly still made us some coffee. What a great guy! Place had a lot of fun stuff to look at on the walls.

1  Thank Marie L
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Small one-man business. Cozy with a few outdoor tables in summer. Has healthy vegetarian & vegan foods, organic coffee. Took my sister there to show her what Manitowoc has to offer. We could see lots of regulars coming in to relax & eat.

Reviewed February 23, 2012

Walking through the door of the Culture Cafe, I see the owner's friendly smiling face greet me as the intoxicating smell of roasting coffee beans hits me. My coffee, tea, or lunch is always delicious because it's created by a passionate coffee-lover. I enjoy looking at the paintings on the walls, ceilings, and I think even the floors. He's always inviting and plays great music.

Reviewed October 17, 2011

Very unique cafe, with great vegetarian food. The coffee is roasted in the cafe so its super fresh. Great place!