“Creative menu”
Review of Courthouse Pub

Courthouse Pub
Ranked #1 of 110 Restaurants in Manitowoc
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: SPECIAL NOTICE: WE WILL BE CLOSED ON THANKSGIVING DAY. Welcome to the Courthouse Pub. Located at the corner of Eighth and Washington Sts. across from the Courthouse, we provide fine dining in a comfortable Pub environment. The Pub offers a selection of hand-crafted appetizers, luncheon salads and sandwiches and a full dinner menu. Our menus highlight gluten-free items, as well as vegetarian entrees, and sized-right entrees -- a smaller portion at a lower price. The Courthouse Pub is also a microbrewery, brewing craft beers each month for your enjoyment. We also offer some of the finest wines in Wisconsin with a Wine Program recognized since 2002 by Wine Spectator Magazine. We believe eating out should be fun and satisfying, and we try our best every day to bring that experience to our guest. We invite you to join us at Courthouse Pub today for a one-of-a kind dining experience.
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Our party of four was treated was seated in a reasonable time span. The menu listed many dishes and drinks beyond ordinary pub offerings and the staff supplied us with descriptions of both those and the specials. The appetizers of crab cakes and artichoke hearts disappeared rapidly due to their wonderful flavors. The theme of the establishment carries through from Judge Jonathon's Suggestion box to the "evidence" boxes you get to take home. The drinks were superb and the entrees were also tasty. i would suggest, however, that you are very explicit on how you would like your meat cooked. Medium well means different things to different folks!

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Went by myself while on a work trip. My server, Erik, was very attentive and just wonderful. The house salad was mixed greens, cranberries, candied walnuts, gorgonzola and a cranberry vinagrette. Delicious. My entree was the right sized brie chicken and it was perfectly portioned and very good. Also enjoyed a free pint of light lager (thanks to signing up for text alerts prior to visiting). Definitely recommending to all my work associates.

Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

Super disappointed with the staff, pretentious. How the staff is able to treat customers like they are inconveniencing them I do not understand. All tables are open why would I have to wait fifteen minutes.

2  Thank ShanneaPratt
Reviewed January 20, 2013

My husband and I called ahead for reservations. We arrived and were very promptly seated. Then we sat for almost 20 minutes before a server stopped by. She seem surprised that we were ready to order. From there on out the dinner, service and ambiance was perfectly fine. I had the anniversary sandwich, and despite it being very greasy it was very tasty. My husband had the steak sandwich and it was the same. Dessert was amazing though. Chocolate cake with salted caramel icing... YUM! I would recommend it!

Reviewed January 7, 2013

My family stopped at the restauranty at 4:30 on December 31 and asked for a table and a quick bite. No one was in the restaurant. The maitre de looked at his seating chart for a good ten minutes and still no table. I asked if this was a bad time and he said you know it is new years eve our busiest day. I said we arehappy to look elsewhere if this is inconvenient. He continured to look at his seating chart without a response. We just left and found this great new restaurtant called 8th and York. I used to frequent courthouse pub never again.

2  Thank robert l