“Raw chicken”

Cuisines: American
Reedsville
“Raw chicken”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

My salad had raw chicken on top! They took it back and reheated the chicken and put it back on top. I then stated that I did not feel safe eating the lettuce after it had raw chicken on top. The waitress rolled her eyes and said she would talk to a manager. The manager was very nice and agreed with me. They gave me a free salad for the next time I came back. The only problem was I sat there with no food while the rest ate. They never offered to make me something else!:/

Visited July 2012
2 Thank jessyjay

Manitowoc, Wisconsin
“bad late night service”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

food, service, and atmosphere have been very disappointing as of late. will be waiting a while to see if management/waitstaff gets a change at all before going back. it is a shame, because their half price appetizers late night are a really good deal! just not worth it at this time :(

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank tnt3887
Two Rivers, Wisconsin
“Stinky”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

With regard to service: We were a party of 10 at the Applebees in Mtwc. Our waitress was clueless as to what certain ingredients were in some dishes. We asked for Oktoberfest Beer, which was on the menu, and she said she they didn't have it and didn't know what Oktoberfest was. Asked for water 3 times and two of the times she brought a lemonade and another time, a sprite.

As far as the restaurant itself, it smells like a stale daycare..like sour milk (i'm thinking it comes from the carpeting?). It's gross. Like another person said, the tables are sticky. The bathrooms are horrible! Just horrible! They smell so bad. You can smell the urine before you even walk into the bathroom. The floors are sticky. And this is when we were there at 11am right when they open and some of the stalls were completely out of toiletpaper and the toilet seat cover boxes were there, but all empty. It's disgusting and to think the employees use those facilities too. Makes you wonder.

As far as the food.. it tasted good..looked good. But after reading the review to what they do to the food is just disturbing.

Not a fan of Applebees in Mtwc. I think they put forth an awful images of what a beautiful city has to offer.

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank alamax
McHenry, Illinois
“Dinner was great!”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

All of our meals were very tasty and the price was right. The fish and chips were very good, fluffy, and flavorful and the price was great. The salads were very big and very tasty. The price was very good for the large amount of food we received.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Nancy H
Manitowoc, Wisconsin, United States
“awesome food”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

I have been to the Manitowoc Applebee's many times since I moved here 2 years ago and have never had a bad meal yet... everything I have tried has been awesome and the drinks aren't bad either ;) a little expensive... but good! The staff have always been fun and fast each time we have been there! Keep up the good work!

• Visited May 2012