“Lunch or dinner, Capones is hard to beat!”

Capone's Pub and Grill
Ranked #29 of 106 Restaurants in Manitowoc
Kellnersville, Wisconsin, United States
“Lunch or dinner, Capones is hard to beat!”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

I have enjoyed this little Manitowoc hot spot on numerous occasions, and every time I have enjoyed great service, and excellent food!. The bar area has one of the largest selections of Tap and bottled micro beers in Manitowoc and the tap beers are very fresh, which in my book means they clean the lines regularly. The daily specials are really special, and everything has good flavor to it.
They have specialty wraps, great burgers and tasty chili. Whenever I happen to be in the area, I cant resist the temptation to stop in and enjoy some great food and beer!

• Visited December 2013

Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“Great Food”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

The Courthouse Pub does not open until 4 PM on Saturday. I would like to thank them for that for we would not have found the great food at Capones. The place does not look like more than your run of the mill small town biker bar but the food is excellent and the staff was very friendly. I will not miss a chance to eat here any time I am in the area.

• Visited July 2013