“Good Place for Charcoal Food”
Review of Charcoal Grill

Charcoal Grill
Ranked #14 of 108 Restaurants in Manitowoc
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 30, 2014

If you crave the taste of your food with the charcoal flavor, which I do, then this is the palce for you. The service was friendly, the food good and the prices reasonable.

2  Thank ATWn80Days

Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

This's was our first visit. The Cobb salad is excellent. The quesadilla was very good. The BLT wrap was very good.

Wine selection is limited for labels but what should I expect.

Brittani did an outstanding job as our server.

1  Thank Newamica
Reviewed June 5, 2014

We have ate at Charcoal Grill several times. It can have excellent service and food at times and other times not so good. The management always try's to correct any problems with the food or service though.

1  Thank DavidB51
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch with the family today.

One daughter absolutely loves the rotisserie chicken which is on the kids menu. I've tried the chicken in the past and have to agree it is very good!

Wife ordered Wisconsin Cheddarhead. She was very happy

I wasn't sure what to get so upon recommendation of our waiter I ordered the Reuben - wasn't disappointed!

I wish I could remember our waiters name because he was excellent!

Service was prompt, refills without asking and the kids meals are served on frisbees that they get to take home so that was fun for them!

I can't comment much on the brunch buffet they had because we didn't order it but we may return to try that, it looked very good as well!

1  Thank Rocks-on-vacation
Reviewed April 27, 2014

unlike a real southern bbq joint, this place ends up being rather expensive for the type of food offered. i just cant see paying $8 for a pulled pork sandwich, plus $2 and change for a soda, plus tip. ends up being a $15 meal. down south you can walk up to a counter and get a better sandwich for $4 and a can of soda for 75 cents, tip two bucks and get a better meal for half the price. unfortunately, charcoal grill is the only place in town serving even semi legit BBQ so if you want it and dont feel like cooking it yourself, you have to pay for it.

1  Thank Brad D