“Daily specials”

Charcoal Grill
Ranked #26 of 110 Restaurants in Manitowoc
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Love the happy hour and all the daily specials. I can afford to eat out and relax. Never had a bad meal here!

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Loved the food. The Sunday brunch is awesome, and there are lots of t.v.'s to watch the football games while eating.

Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

It was nice for a fake sports bar. They didnt have the ball game on TV, ? Lots of sports center! They ran out of prime rib and substitute it with a filet. It was ok. No better then applebees. I was told the pizza (brick oven) was pretty good

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Charcoal Grill has a sports bar atmosphere and all you would expect to see on the menu. We sat in a booth in the bar area for lunch. Bar looks like it would be fun to watch a game at with a large selection of beers on tap. Service was attentive as we were checked on a number of times. Although they have a lunch pasta salad bar I had a chicken salad which was fine. No surprises and I would not hesitate to go back.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I thought this was going to be my new favorite spot in town, but the food is not very good for being cooked on a wood grill, I have tried it several times, but will not be going back any time soon.

Been to Charcoal Grill? Share your experiences!