“Nothing better....”

Great Lakes Relaxation Center
Reviewed April 11, 2014

Christine provides the best massage I have ever had anywhere!! The service is customized to focus on the customer's specific needs and comes with hot stones, towels, and choice of oil. I appreciate the flexibility of appointment times to accomodate my busy schedule. The website is also easy to use and navigate, allowing for appointment bookings and changes (if needed) online. I found Great Lakes Relaxation Center after being disappointed with the massage services at other local establishments. You will not be disappointed here!

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Since I moved to the area, about 5 years ago, I have been going to Christine at Great Lakes Relaxation Center. I was looking for a massage therapist and found her because of her very inviting website, which is definitely worth checking out. I have seen Christine and her business grow over the past couple of years, from a massage practice to a place where you can get various, more wellness related, treatments. I have had all kinds of massages, regular, hot stone, salt scrub you name it. All were fabulous. I have been in the infrared sauna numerous times, something I always look forward to. Christine does not only offer massages and sauna, but there is also a floatation tank and a wonderful hammock which is very relaxing. I have an autistic daughter who can be a little stressed and anxious and Christine went a great length to find a treatment that was truly relaxing for my daughter. She enjoyed floating in the floatation tank, some relaxing massages and spending some time in the hammock. Christine really tried to make it work for her and it has been a wonderful experience for my daughter. I will definitely continue to visit Great Lakes Relaxation Center, my next appointment is already booked.

1  Thank Sunny1166
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Christine is an excellent massage therapist. She is very professional and has done a nice job with decor.

2  Thank NancyIreland09