AmericInn Lodge & Suites Manitowoc
$86
$71
Hotels.com
$76
Quality Inn Manitowoc(Manitowoc)(Great Value!)
$81
$120
Village Inn on the Lake(Two Rivers)(Great Value!)
$71
Lakeview Motel(Two Rivers)
$50
$91
Priceline
$82
Travelocity
All reviewsno elevatoroff the highwayfront deskwafflesdoor countyhot tubthe breakfast areacottage cheesegreen bayvery clean hotelgreat place to staypacker gamewould stay here againspacious roomexcellent stayeasy accesslobby
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 1, 2009

I booked here for three nights, based on the reviews I found here, and I'm glad I did. The website makes mention of how quiet the rooms are, and they're right. Once you've stayed here, you'll be spoiled forever. Only noise in the room was outside the window, in the parking lot. The difference is eye-opening.

My wife brought back breakfast from the lobby one morning, and yes, she had a waffle. And not being privvy to the reviews here, she had no complaints.

The TV was good, with an above-average selection of Cable TV channels. The internet worked well, with no complaints. The room was clean. As a matter of fact, I left a tip for the housekeeping staff, something I've never done before, it was that good.

We enjoyed our stay here, and based on our experience here, I think you will find that this motel is not only a great value, but a motel you wouldn't hesitate to return to. Hope this helps...

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank theduff555
Reviewed August 30, 2009

Fast (early) check in with friendly employees. Rooms were clean and spacious (beds could have been firmer). Breakfast was your usual waffles, juice, cereals, etc, but everything was fresh and full.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 25, 2009

I LOVE this chain of hotels. Large rooms, quiet construction, free breakfast, nice decor. Room was spotless. What more could you ask for? We were in Manitowoc for a bike race, and this just fit the bill perfectly. My only suggestion is that they reconfigure the breakfast buffet. There is always a back-up near the waffle station, and the paper plates are hidden behind some of the other items, far away from where you might need a plate. It was also HOT and crowded in the breakfast area. They opened up the meeting room, and turned on the ceiling fans. Maybe the A/C for the public areas was broken or maybe there was none - it is Wisconsin! We were really pleased with the experience, overall.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed May 7, 2009

The price we got on the hotel's websiate was 80 dollars. Not bad, considering it's clean and modern hotel in a convenient location. The staff was very friendly, and the room was spotless. Everything was clean and comfortable. We did use the pool and jacuzzi, and they were perfect as well. Nice size.
The only problem with the room was one we didn't discover until the morning. It was getting a little warm, so my wife tried to turn on the air conditioning unit, and it would not work. I turned the switch on and off a few times, and then it started working, and shut off again after about five seconds. Considering how friendly and helpful the staff was, I'm sure they didn't give us this on purpose, and they surely would have given us another room if we asked for it, but since it was already morning, there really was no point in complaining. Overall, a very nice hotel.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 13, 2009

My husband and I decided to try AmericInn after I checked out reviews for it versus some other lower priced hotels in the area. We just walked in to find a room for the night. The staff was great! All were friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and smelled good. The bed was very comfortable. The lobby is also clean and inviting and there was a computer available. Breakfast options were numerous and included make your own waffles (takes 3 minutes). My husband and I were so impressed with staff, facility, and value. We will definitely look for an AmericInn for future hotel stays.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)