“Clean and reasonable”

Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Manitowoc
West Allis, Wisconsin
“Clean and reasonable”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

We used the hotel on a whim, we normally stay at a competitor in the area. There was a world of difference as to the quality of the stay, the pool was exceptionally clean an well maintained and the breakfast, having the Hot items made my morning. I will return on my next trip.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Fredericksburg, Iowa
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Our recent stay could not have been better. My top priorities in lodging are clean and quiet and the AmericInn was both of those things. The entire property was well maintained and all staff we encountered were pleasant, competent, and very helpful. We would very definitely stay here again if we were ever in the area.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Orland Park, Illinois
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Everything was great except the breakfast. The cereal and rolls were great. So were the waffles. The "eggs & ham" were pretty bad. Everything else was great :) We'd deffinetly stay here again. Quiet, nice and clean!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Ocean Isle Beach, North Carolina
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I arrived at the hotel at 2 AM exhausted and numb. I was greated by a very nice young lady who said she "was waiting for me and was so glad to see me". Made me smile. The accomodations were very nice and the room was generous with two queen beds. I have stayed here several times previously and always found it a pleasant place to stay. The only problem I experienced was when using the hotel computer to print out boarding passes, the black cartridge was empty and they had no replacements. Just a minor inconvenience.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Deerfield
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Was pleasantly surprised - stayed at this hotel over my birthday weekend and for my husband's convention nearby - and the staff were wonderful, the room was clean, I enjoyed using the pool and the breakfast was outstanding. Thank you! Would definitely stay here again if we are in the area. J.L.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Manitowoc
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Mattress had giant blood stain under sheet. Portion of sheet had lifted during my sleep. While sitting in the hot tub in the morning I noticed the stain. I immediately got cleaned up an checked out... Room 130

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

1 Thank Paul J
Iowa City, Iowa
Reviewed April 27, 2014

I'm always a fan of staying at AmericInn's. I'm always pleased with how clean the rooms are and the friendly staff. This AmericInn was great as always. We had a room with a jacuzzi and loved being able to relax in the room. We also loved going down to the pool area later at night during the adults only hours. There was rarely anyone in the pool area, so we had plenty of space to swim and had the hot tub to ourselves as well. We also had a nice time using the fitness room and were pleased with all the breakfast selections in the morning. Overall it was a great stay, the one thing to be prepared for is that if you have a room on the back side, there is a lot of traffic noise since the on ramp for the freeway is right outside your window.

Room Tip: Pick a parking lot facing room for less traffic noise.