“Fun atmosphere. Good food!”
Review of Harborside

Harborside
Ranked #11 of 110 Restaurants in Manitowoc
Cuisines: American, Italian, Contemporary, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Whether you're in the mood for the finest steaks, perfectly prepared seafood, or more pasta than your stomach can handle; Harborside Restaurant is here! Make your reservations on Saturday nights for our award winning prime rib or go a little lighter with our chicken pecan. Our nightly features aren't only limited to dinner, we also have many cocktails on special as well! Come in any time and enjoy all that we have to offer!
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Had the pecan chicken which was great. Nice little for spur of the moment dinner. I thought the prices were pretty reasonable.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

This is one of the few places in Manitowoc for a white linen set table dinner. Close to the harbor area, and the river. The food is very good for Manitowoc's cullinary

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Upon arriving in Manitowoc, WI from Ludington, MI aboard the car ferry Badger, my wife and I wanted to treat ourselves to a little nicer meal. We looked through the many offerings in the promotional materials available to us and found that the Harborside had a "buy one meal, get the second meal half off." We decided to take a chance and walked 10 min. from our room at the Econo Lodge into town. We were not disappointed. Our waitress, Rebecca, did an exemplary job in serving us. My wife had the fettuccine Alfredo w/chicken (huge order) and I had the walleye (two large fillets). I was able to finish my meal but Elizabeth took half of hers back to the room (we had a mini-fridge and microwave) and she finished it for breakfast. I had also ordered a glass of wine and it was a nice amount, not the typical small sampling that sometimes arrives. The atmosphere was a a little upscale, yet casual. We left very satisfied!

1  Thank captfrog
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We love Harborside and visit it on our yearly trip to Elk Hart Lake. We arrived for dinner Saturday night around 8pm and were seated in the bar to wait for a table. While there we got our drink order and were given a menu to plan our meal for the evening. Within 5 minutes we were seated and our dinner was ordered. Dinner came fast and hot and delicious. I ordered the pan fried fish and my husband had the baked fish. Both were fabulous. My son had the giant burger again and he could not eat it all, but it is so good reheated it is worth it. I think the cheeseburger with fries is only $10 and you get a better bigger burger than you would get at Red Robin. The only complaint that night would be the music from the bar (which is on the other side of the wall) had the bass too high and all I heard was the thump thump thump of the music from the other side which interfered the music in the dining side.

1  Thank DawnW67
Reviewed August 20, 2012

The hostess was attentive, the waitress, Rebecca, totally competent and a great listener. The bartender seemed absent mentally and was only going through the motions, (Sean) , and not too well at that. Couldn't remember the drink order, feigned deafness when we asked for a menu and splashed bourbon in my Manhatten each time he poured. Base sound on music would be an automatic turn off for anyone over 22. The tenderloin special was fine, not special, but the Sizzler, a 20 oz. New York strip with mushies was to die for. Shrimp on the tenderloin special were very, very, small.