“Came in Hungry and Left Full”
Review of Harborside

Harborside
Ranked #12 of 108 Restaurants in Manitowoc
Cuisines: American, Italian, Contemporary, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Whether you're in the mood for the finest steaks, perfectly prepared seafood, or more pasta than your stomach can handle; Harborside Restaurant is here! Make your reservations on Saturday nights for our award winning prime rib or go a little lighter with our chicken pecan. Our nightly features aren't only limited to dinner, we also have many cocktails on special as well! Come in any time and enjoy all that we have to offer!
Reviewed September 5, 2011

We tried the Harborside on our way to Door County stopping for dinner enroute the Friday of Labor Day weekend. The place was packed but they seated us immediately and the service was excellent. We both ordered the special large steak and it was delicious - but it was a lot of food to eat and we left really full. We felt the value was very good and would stop here again to eat. It is worth the drive into town off the highway to experience.

Reviewed August 23, 2011

We liked the burgers here so much we came back here again this summer! We ordered the singles this time....lesson learned.....and we were not disappointed! The burgers were still HUGE and we took some back to the hotel in a box, but the flavor is delish....and still good the next day microwaved. Honestly, it was tasty cold and straight from the fridge. Hubby had the fish for dinner and really enjoyed it as well. Well worth the drive.

Reviewed August 14, 2011

We stopped in on our way up to Door County to grab a quick Saturday lunch. Our daughter had the crab, shrimp and broccoli fettucine with Alfredo sauce. She thought the flavor was excellent and the portion paiid double time--she enjoyed the second half for dinner later that night. Mom had beef dumpling soup...that's right BEEF dumpling! homeade and very delish. Dad enjoyed a salad topped with portabella shrooms. The mushrooms were pan fried and seasoned to perfection. Make sure to sample one of their martinis regardless of the time of the day--it's 5-o'clock somewhere. The decor was undersated and plays better in a 60-70's era mob flick but the food and service also bring back memories.

Reviewed November 15, 2010

I like this place. I really do! I have been there for lunch, very good service during the day.
I had the huge burger, and I mean HUGE! What makes it even more impressive, it had flavor! which means a lot to me because I know how to eat!

I have also been there for dinner, awesome steak! cooked just as I as had asked. I got busy and I can tell why.

Yes, please go check this place out. Good food. Prices are above average but worth it.

Reviewed October 25, 2010

We stopped at the Harborside restaurant just before visiting the Maritime Museum down the street. We ordered some burgers and fish sandwiches and all the portions were huge. Way more than we needed but well worth the price we paid. My youngest son ordered his burger as a double because he was "hungry".....mistake......that was over a pound and a half of meat on a bun! We ate pieces of that burger the rest of the day......but it was the best burger EVER. It was even good microwaved at the hotel later. The interior of the restaurant is a bit dated, but clean and the staff was friendly. I recommend this restaurant to anyone with a taste for a good burger....just order the single.