“Large diner-like menu at a very reasonable price”

Four Seasons Family Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 108 Restaurants in Manitowoc
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed August 20, 2014

I felt like a cheeseburger tonight and had a large better than average one. My colleague had salmon dinner and was pleased. The menu had such a variety and was so inexpensive for the quality and quantity of food that I was surprised. The waitress appeared to be in training but was very pleasant and ultimately got the job done. The atmosphere is a like a diner. There is almost nothing you can think of that they won't have. I plan to come back.

There are newer reviews for Four Seasons Family Restaurant

Reviewed August 6, 2014

This place rocked! The prices are unbelievable and looked great! I only had a cup of coffee, and a piece of cake, but would surely eat a larger meal here if I am back in the area.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

We are visiting town and spotted good write ups on this restaurant. It is busy with a lot of local traffic. That is a good sign usually. Prices are reasonable and food is ample. Yet our entrees were mediocre at best. Sirloin Tips could have used more meat and less fat :(

Reviewed June 30, 2014

We eat there all the time the best food in Town..Benny is the best Owner of a restaurant that we have met in a long time. He cares about people and he cares about his Restraunt. Just like home cooking!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Just as the name says it is truly a "family style" restaurant. What I mean is the tables are close together and the noise is loud. Good menu and prices for a large family. Not a place you would want to go on your first date.