“Don't Miss This Gem”

LaClare Family Creamery
Ranked #2 of 8 Restaurants in Malone
Cuisines: Healthy, Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: Stop for a bite to eat in our Cafe for fresh and delicious taste in every bite! Visit our retail shoppe & see the goats being milked daily.
Reviewed April 2, 2015

While attending a conference in Milwaukee, we drove out to LaClare Farms to see their dairy goat operation, retail store, and restaurant. Viewing this model dairy goat operation was worth the drive, and the farm to table dining experience was an added surprise.

The Cordon Bleu trained chef came to the table and explained the source of each ingredient in our dinner in detail. Our dinner and the cheese sampler were both excellent.

The genuine attention to customer experience by this family run operation - and the beautiful family farm countryside makes it a truly special visit ... don't miss it.

Reviewed December 2, 2014

My family enjoyed dinner at the LaClare cafe. The patty melt is excellent on homemade bread served with tomato, onion, garlic mayo and a pickle, choice of side. Wisconsin wines and beers are available for a very reasonable price. My 6 year-old grandson enjoyed watching the goat milking from large windows off the cafe. Milking begins at 4:30pm daily. We will return!!

Reviewed October 14, 2014

Was there for the Sunday brunch, ordered the omlet, very dissapointed , I'm guessing it was a one egg omlet, very small, very little cheese (goat cheese ?) , small pieces of bacon, carmelized onion, and three slices of raw cold sour apple to ruin it (yes inside the omlet) , greasy potato hash, and a slice of toast with no butter (if there was any I couldn't tell) Being a goat farm I didn't notice goat milk on the menu. I expected a typical Wisconsin farmer beakfast , where was the cheese and meat this is Wisconsin !!!. I don't know what the other items on the menu were like or if the have differant menus for differant times of the day? I left hungry , don't think I will be back

Reviewed July 17, 2014

This is a dairy goat farm located just outside of Pipe, Wisconsin. There is a nice little retail store that sells, cheese, wine, ice cream, etc. that you enter through to the cafe. The dining area is spacious and one wall has windows where you can see cheese aging and at 4:30 watch the goats being milked. The cafe and retail store are open 10-7. There is an lovely area outside where you can sit and enjoy the flowers or walk over to the barn and see the goats.
As we were seated in the dining room I was impressed that the placemats were fabric, although the napkins were paper. I ordered a Rueben Sandwich and a salad. The Rueben was good but the salad was the treat. Good fresh greens and arranged to look so appetizing. My husband ordered the pulled pork sandwich with French fries which he said was very good. Service was friendly and efficient. I would recommend this place to young and old. A great place for a family outing. There is a children's menu.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

This restaurant is attached to the La Clare Farms building, which houses their goat milking operation and store where they sell goat cheese, milk, and ice cream. We did Sunday brunch and though the menu is limited, the food was excellent. Spouse had a grilled cheese, but that is two kinds of goat cheese with apple slices and very good. I had the eggs and bacon, which come with fruit and potatoes. Do get an ice cream cone on the way out as they make excellent ice cream.

1  Thank z0607

Been to LaClare Family Creamery? Share your experiences!