We stayed in a standard cabin. The whole reason we stayed here was that we got a half price deal. That being said, it was a fantastic deal with the Chula Vista passes included!!! The cabin was nice, and really wonderful that there was a toilet in it. I am used to cabins where you have to go to the camping outhouses. They were clean and plenty of room. We didn't take advantage of the things the campground has to offer because we wanted to spend our time at Chula. One thing I would change is to have free unlimited wifi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- River Bay is located on the beautiful Wisconsin River 5 miles from downtown Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin. We offer an active type of camping with special events scheduled many weekends throughout the year. River Bay is the port for the Princess Kay Paddlewheel river boat and the township boat launch is located right on the resort. River Bay has seasonal campsites, overnight campsites, and cabins/rental units. In addition, River Bay offers tons of amenities for the active families to take part in. These include: heated outdoor swimming pool, basketball court, volleyball court, two playground areas, peddal cart rentals, golf cart rentals, pontoon rentals, pier slips, Bayside Bar & Grill (offering great food and cold drinks), weekend entertainment, Chula Vista water-park passes included in your stay, and fun events to take part in all summer long. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- River Bay Campground & Marina Hotel Lyndon Station
- River Bay Campground And Marina
- River Bay Campground & Marina Wisconsin/Lyndon Station