“Burgers What?”

Joe Rouer's
Ranked #3 of 21 Restaurants in Luxemburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 28, 2012

So I heard this was the place for burgers, my ears were spoon fed lies! We went here with some friends all of us try different burgers together and one of our friends forced us to give them a try. Despite that friend liking it even they could not tell us why it was called "best burger in Wisconsin" even though none of us thought it was the "best burger in Duvall". It was nothing worthy of the drive and I would never go back, if you really want a great burger don't be fooled by your bar stomach!

2  Thank C R

Reviewed October 9, 2012

A little out of the way but a nice ride and well worth the drive. Been going here since I was a kid and have been taking my kids there for years. It is the best burger I have ever had.

1  Thank Vach
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Just a stone's throw off of Hwy 57 and the beautiful view of the Bay is a roadside tavern you'll not want to miss. Located in the small town of Duvall, it's a place with great food and wonderful staff. Great burgers & chili, homemade lemonade, ice cold root beer on tap and a poppyseed torte that is to die for! You always feel welcome at Rouer's, like you've been there before. For the Illinois traveler that thinks Monk's (Wis Dell) is the bomb -YOU NEED TO TRY JOE'S.

2  Thank ssabarrett
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Cannot beat these burgers...bar food at its finest.

2  Thank sugarbubble
Reviewed May 24, 2012

These are not only the best burgers you will find around but also have the best chili and best homemade poppyseed torte you will ever taste. You will always be greeted by the friendly staff with a welcoming smile.

2  Thank SoniaorJohn