“A big store”

13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 95 helpful votes
“A big store”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2012

I've stopped in a few times to see what they had on sale. It's is a very large store with fishing, shooting and archery products. I found the staff helpful and they answered all my questions.
Didn't try the range, but mid-day it was empty. Stop in and judge for yourself.
Finding a full service gun shop is not an easy task.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank B W

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Lack of employees. Employees talk down to you. NO supervision on pistol range”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

I was sighting in my fire arm. On the other end of the range a man was with his daughter shooting and instructing. 20 minutes into my sighting at least 8 dark completion individuals came in acting like they were at a party (noisy and acting unprofessional). They only used two lanes for all of them. They would load their weapons outside of the range area, walk in with guns loaded, and fired as fat as they could at a target that wasn't even 10' away from them while hooting and hollering about it. I thought I would have gotten shot with there lack of knowledge and safety. Sad to say I have a membership to this place. The owners need more employees and supervision!!

10 Thank Gunattheready
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Horrible,disgusted, unhappy with the whole experience”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2012

I felt unappreciated and undermined when talking to the "guys behind the counter" I was avoided and spoken down to while shopping for a firearm. Me and my family and friends will never step foot into midwestern shooters supply Again.

11 Thank Twelvegage
Sherwood, Wisconsin
154 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 226 helpful votes
“Best service and prices on guns in area, and has an indoor range.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2011

This is probably the best specialty store in the area for gun enthusiasts as the staff is very knowlegable and helpful, and they have an indoor range. Classes are available as well. They have a good selection though not usually that many used handguns compared to Cabela's down the road, but for new guns, they have the lowest cost in the area.

Visited December 2011