“Good Place for Lunch”

Cuisines: American
Sarasota, FL
“Good Place for Lunch”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

We stopped here while in transit to northern Wisconsin.

Excellent service, good but not exceptional food. A good value as well.

The salad bar needs more green items, ie, spinach, romaine, etc.
Items were fresh just not enough green for a proper salad.

• Visited May 2014

Racine, Wisconsin
“Good food, good location”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Nice place to stop -- we were in Lomira on business and it was lunch time. Our meals were delicious -- Bistro Chicken Quesadilla, B.L.G.T.T. sandwich (bacon, lettuce, guacamole, turkey, tomato), and chicken rice soup. Easy on and off I-43. Nice atmosphere, prompt and friendly service. They also have a nice looking bar area in a separate room from the restaurant.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Rosie0922
Antigo, Wisconsin
“Good service ok food”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Stopped for dinner as they have a large parking lot to park our truck and trailer. Seated fast and order taken. Salad bar was fresh and had many choices. Entrees were good nothing that made you say that was really good.

• Visited March 2014
Campbellsport, Wisconsin
“After reception get together”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Many guests from our wedding gathered here to end the evening. Bublitz's has a great selection of different brews. It was quiet and comfortable and the staff was very good.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Kimberly S
Milwaukee, WI
“Great service as always”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Had a really nice time on my way back from Green Bay for a work conference at Bublitz Restaurant and Ale House. I remember stopping there with my wife and son in the past and thought it was pretty good.

Anyways, I got there and the staff was great. I think my waitresses name was Laurie and she was excellent. I ordered a grilled chicken with bacon, mozzarella, and grilled onions w/ a cup of soup. The food was very good.

Again, the big thing for me was the service. Excellent every time I've ever gone there. The food was very good, not the best I've ever had, but tasty, kinda in an old school restaurant way.

The price was around 10 bucks for a sandwich and soup. So if you are coming with a family it could add up quickly. The buffet at the restaurant was 10.99 so that might be a better option for adults.

• Visited November 2013