“After reception get together”

Bublitz Restaurant and Ale House
Ranked #2 of 11 Restaurants in Lomira
Cuisines: American
Campbellsport, Wisconsin
“After reception get together”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Many guests from our wedding gathered here to end the evening. Bublitz's has a great selection of different brews. It was quiet and comfortable and the staff was very good.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Kimberly S

Milwaukee, WI
“Great service as always”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Had a really nice time on my way back from Green Bay for a work conference at Bublitz Restaurant and Ale House. I remember stopping there with my wife and son in the past and thought it was pretty good.

Anyways, I got there and the staff was great. I think my waitresses name was Laurie and she was excellent. I ordered a grilled chicken with bacon, mozzarella, and grilled onions w/ a cup of soup. The food was very good.

Again, the big thing for me was the service. Excellent every time I've ever gone there. The food was very good, not the best I've ever had, but tasty, kinda in an old school restaurant way.

The price was around 10 bucks for a sandwich and soup. So if you are coming with a family it could add up quickly. The buffet at the restaurant was 10.99 so that might be a better option for adults.

• Visited November 2013
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Location - it is right at the exit”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I was on a 30-minuted mid-day break so I went with the buffet.

The meatballs in the hot-dish were good, the rest of the hot-dish was ‘mid-western bland.’ Tried some beef wrapped around a pickle, it was not something I would order.

Soup was good, salad bar was fresh, didn’t try any of the deserts.

With ordering the salad bar the service was limited but good.

• Visited September 2013
Stetsonville, Wisconsin, United States
“Good omlets”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

We stopped there about 11am. The buffet looked good but we had the breakfast omlets Big servings hb weren't anything special but the omlets has a very generous amount of meat, cheese and union in them. Loved the sour dough toast. Coffee was hot and the servers attentive. Who ever had the coffee pot came to all the tables.

• Visited September 2013
“Good burger and onion rings”
Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

Came buy at 830 pm. Good food and service. Cheese cake ok. Tea was good with a nice flavor. I will stop by again for the avacato burger

• Visited August 2013