“Favorite summer restaurant”

Fitz's On the Lake
Ranked #1 of 22 Restaurants in Lodi
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Classic Lakeside Restaurant and Full Bar featuring scratch fresh ingredients. Steaks, seafood, prime rib, sandwiches, burgers and huge salad bar. Al Fresco dining in spring, summer and Autumn. Express lunch featuring our Mon. thru Fri. all u-can eat soup, chili and salad bar just 7.99. Fitz's famous all u-can eat batter fried and baked haddock Friday fish Fry. Live entertainment every Friday and Saturdays also through Summer. Plenty of room to dock your boat. Gasoline available.
Portage, Wisconsin
“Favorite summer restaurant”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Even though Lake Wisconsin is huge there aren't a lot of places to eat on the water. Fitz's location is the draw, but what keeps people coming back is the service and food. When we can't sit outside, we like to sit in the bar itself. Their salad bar is wonderful, as is everything I've ever had there. I recommend it all the time.

• Visited September 2013

Havre De Grace
“Loved this restaurant, it is a gem!”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Although it was challenging on way to find this excellent restaurant (our first time in Lodi, WI), my first time at Fitz's on the Lake was super that I will eat here again should I ever come to Lodi. My husband loved the fish and my pasta tasted great. I would highly recommend this restaurant to those visiting Lodi, WI. Not only were the staff professional towards me and company, Fitz's has a real breathtaking scenic view of Lake Wisconsin which was tranquil to me after being exposed to stress.

Thank you Fitz's On The Lake, for welcoming my service dog and God knows when we will be back, but if so, we will be sure to eat at your establishment again. :)

• Visited August 2013
Prairie du Sac, Wisconsin
“Good food, great service, excellent location”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

This is one of our family's favorite places to eat. The food is always good and very reasonably priced given the beautiful location right on the lake. The service is always excellent. Many of the waitstaff have been working at Fitz's for a long time and, despite the fact that they are crazy busy most summer nights, they remember their customers from visit to visit. All in all, just a really good place to eat on a nice evening. Treat yourself to an after-dinner bonus and take the free ferry across the lake to Merrimac.

• Visited June 2013
Wildwood, Missouri
“Nice, Not Great”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Typical resort area, family type restaurant with a very nice view. Staff is very friendly and on the ball. Anyone familiar with Wisconsin restaurants will recognize this place. Salad bar that includes herring, large portions and many kinds of fish. We had a fun time.

• Visited August 2013
Morrison, Illinois
“Good Supper Club”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Should have reserved,but got lucky. Busy Wednesday night. Good spot,fish and steak were both good. Love the salad bar. Price is reasonable. Great view. Drinks and service were very good.

Visited August 2013