$80
Comfort Inn & Suites Madison North(DeForest)(Great Value!)
$94
ComfortInn
$99
$79
  • Pool
$109
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

$80
$78
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanmobil stationcousins subschoice hotelsquiet locationdecent breakfastwafflesconference roomplace to staypool and hot tubthe breakfast areaenjoyed our stayinterstatewisconsinmadisoncascaderefrigerator
Reviewed July 10, 2017

There are so many things wrong with this hotel I am not sure where to begin. First our room and our friends room smelt like BO! The only way we could minimize the smell was by keeping the air conditioner on the entire time. The floor was damp and felt like you were walking on oily carpet. Our room was not cleaned. When I called and asked about it they said the maid said I did not want my room cleaned. I told him that I didn't and he said well that is what the note says. I then asked if I could have someone bring me fresh towels and at least take the garbage and he told me all of our maids are gone for the day. I did eventually get new towels, but I received no help on the garbage front. The other issue I had was the pool lights were not on and kids could not see where they were jumping. There were never any towels in the pool area and when someone finally brought them they were damp. Finally the water quality at this hotel is not good enough to drink. The staff warn you when you check in and there is an additional warning by the sink. This should be disclosed before anyone books a room here. We had a 5 kids under 8 traveling between the two groups and this was very alarming. I would NEVER recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank mariasowden
Reviewed July 5, 2017

A number of issues make us reconsider staying here again. Upon arrival, we noted the landscaping is in poor repair with edging popping out and on the ground in multiple places. The lobby door should be automatic as guests were struggling to get luggage in and out.

At check-in we discovered the water does not meet quality guidelines due to nitrate contamination. This should have been disclosed while making the reservation. If it's unadvisable to drink the water, I would have expected bottled water in each room rather than cups of water only available in the lobby.

Entering the room, the smell of deodorizer was overwhelming. The room was clean but we had to air it out by opening windows and doors for 20 minutes before it was habitable. Once in the room to catch up on some work, the wireless Internet was very slow.

The breakfast area was clean but very hot as if the air conditioning was not working. For some reason, the breakfast area was being used as a staging site for new air conditioners. It seemed inappropriate.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed May 28, 2017

Was driving from Cleveland to Eau Claire, Wisconsin, and got too tired to make it all the way there. My son found this hotel on his iphone and it was perfect for an overnight stay. Reasonable price, clean and comfortable. Good service, had everything we needed. It served our purposes. I can't really say anything about the area as it was just an overnight but for that purpose it totally fit the bill.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed April 25, 2017

Close to the highway, clean room, comfy bed, friendly staff, good breakfast, reasonable price. We were in the area for a wedding and this was just what we needed for a night's stay. We're almost always satisfied with a Quality Inn.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 23, 2017

We reached the place at about 7.30 PM and were too tired after a long day. The front desk manager (Harry) was extremely nice and helpful to lay out the various nearby dining options. We told him that we had to leave early the next day and if breakfast which was typically scheduled to open at 7 AM would be available. He indicated that we could come at 6.45 AM and it was all ready. Very good selection of variety of decent breakfast items. The rooms and facility were maintained very clean. Each room seemed to be equipped with microwave and refrigerator besides a reasonable side closet and computer side desk. I would certainly recommend this location to anyone without any hesitance. Keep it up folks !!

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family