All reviewsgas stationroom was cleancousins subschoice hotelsquiet locationdecent breakfastwafflesplace to staypool and hot tubthe breakfast areanice stayenjoyed our stayinterstatewisconsinmadisonchannelspillows
Reviewed April 23, 2017

We reached the place at about 7.30 PM and were too tired after a long day. The front desk manager (Harry) was extremely nice and helpful to lay out the various nearby dining options. We told him that we had to leave early the next day and if breakfast which was typically scheduled to open at 7 AM would be available. He indicated that we could come at 6.45 AM and it was all ready. Very good selection of variety of decent breakfast items. The rooms and facility were maintained very clean. Each room seemed to be equipped with microwave and refrigerator besides a reasonable side closet and computer side desk. I would certainly recommend this location to anyone without any hesitance. Keep it up folks !!

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed March 1, 2017

First of all I would like to thank hotel's manager and staff to make our staying comfortable, pleasant and fun. I suppose it was not easy with over hundred people including about forty children.
This place is neat and cozy. Room was clean and very well maintained. Conference room was great as a chapel and later also as party room for such a big group.
We as a group spent lovely time together in this hotel. My family will definitely stay in this quiet place next skiing season. Very close to I-90/94 and Cascade Mountain.
Water in pool was warm and kids had a great place to play.

Stayed: February 2017
Reviewed February 10, 2017 via mobile

Kids running game up and down the hallways all night. Front desk guy friendly with the group of people whose kids are running up and down the hallways. This place sucks!! First and last time we will stay here. Oh yeah....the beds are terrible too.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed January 20, 2017

Lodged here for two consecutive nights, two minutes off of I-90 / I-94, Lodi exit. Moderate and clean facilities. Rooms well maintained, show normal usage, but minimal to no visible damage. Friendly, gracious staff. Breakfast included; several reasonable options, which included scrambled eggs, sausage or bacon. Free WiFi, Coffee Maker, Flat-screen TV, Microwave, Refrigerator, etc. included. I did not venture to the swimming pool area. One "caveat" - The tap water does have a "nitrate" caution, with regard to drinking. I chose not to drink the water. The desk did inform me about the nitrate situation, (I knew about it already, it did not deter me from staying here.) You should check in advance and decide what would be acceptable for you and/or your family, friends, etc. I will stay at this same hotel this upcoming May (2017) for two nights without hesitation. Price is reasonable.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank Jakuchis
Reviewed December 7, 2016

The most disturbing thing about this property is a warning in the bathroom that the water is safe to drink, but not recommended for young children.

Apparently there are chemical runoffs from surrounding farms that are in the water supply and the water from the faucet appears cloudy. The only alternative water supply is a dispenser on the first floor and only small cups are provided to take water back to the room.

The complimentary breakfast is typical fare for a complimentary breakfast offering.

Room Tip: This hotel is in the middle of nowhere, so there aren't really any preferred rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled on business