Victorian Dreams Bed and Breakfast
Quality Inn & Suites(Lodi)(Great Value!)
$74
$80
Comfort Inn & Suites Madison North(DeForest)(Great Value!)
$85
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

$99
  • Pool
$105
$86
$84
Skyview Motel(Prairie du Sac)
$80
$119
$60
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $69/night.

$55
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $71/night.

All reviewswine and cheesewonderful hostsbreakfast was deliciousprairie du sacfresh baked cookieshighly recommend this b bthoroughly enjoyed our staycd playerextra toucheskeurig coffee makerother guestsdevil's lakepleasure of stayingsmall fridgewedding nightthought of everythingsitting room
Reviewed April 17, 2013

My husband and I went to this lovely B & B for my birthday. We had some delicious breakfasts and night time treats(fresh baked cookies Yummy). John and Cindy are awesome hosts and made us feel right at home. We will return to this one for sure!

Room Tip: all the rooms were beautiful.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Victorian Dreams was the perfect getaway for us. We went in the winter, which is the down time for them, so we were the only guests. John and Cindy made us feel very welcome, and they still had wine and cheese every day for us. The breakfasts are absolutely amazing, and they have very generous portions. Plus, they have very tasty treats in the entry and snacks in the room. We spending time relaxing in our room, but we also made a trip to the winery, which is very close. Overall, this was one of the most relaxing weekends I have ever had.

Room Tip: Suite Adelaine's room is very comfortable, with a very spacious bathroom.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We enjoyed a fall weekend at Victorian Dreams. It was our first time to Wisconsin and we found John and Cindy to be fabulous hosts. Our room was everything that was advertised and more. I loved the special touches like music and candles in the room. Cheese and wine in the evening was fun and enjoyable with all of the guests. We weren't thrilled with breakfast, it was average at best. I would have preferred to have Danish or croissants and even orange juice. But I am also not a fancy breakfast type of person. Overall we definitely recommend Victorian Dreams for any occasion. It is a great bed and breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank KellyM65
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Victorian Dreams was the perfect place to celebrate my sister’s bachelorette weekend. Cindi and John are the most gracious and welcoming hosts and helped me plan a fun weekend in a fabulous location. Before we even arrived, Cindi provided suggestions for our stay and made sure that we had the best accommodations for late night girl talk. And the only word to describe the breakfast is phenomenal! All of us in attendance that weekend can’t wait to return with our husbands!

Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 19, 2013

This B & B in Lodi, Wisconsin was truly a "dream". Cindy's and John's hospitality was warm, friendly and very accommodating to any request. The room we stayed in was clean, decorated as you would expect to find in a Victorian home, had a large bathroom with whirlpool tub and shower. No detail was overlooked and the main house, were we were staying, had a gorgeous front parlor, sitting area and huge dining room. There was a wine and cheese gathering for guest each night at 5 pm which was a nice added touch. The breakfasts the two days we stayed were delicious and more than I could eat but I ate every bite. Lodi, Wi sits close to area attractions and is an easy on and off I-90 HWY. Would definitely recommend this place to our friends. My husband and I have gone to many a B& B and this one is at the top of our list.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends