TripAdvisor

Review of 5th Quarter

5th Quarter
Ranked #13 of 25 Restaurants in Little Chute
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went there for dinner with my son and his the Saturday before the Packers broncos game. Got seat quick and got our drinks then order our food. Our waiter never came back to serve us. He waited on his everyday customers he knew by name. After one hour and 30 minutes we flag him down to ask about our food. He went to check on our and came back with a paper. He ask us if we order like a soup and salad. We said no we order cheese burgers and fries, he said that was the only order they had. So our order was lost or not put in. We left and will never came back.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (57)

Reviewed May 15, 2019 via mobile

It's pretty rare that I ever complain about a restaurant... But tonight's service was pretty inexcusable. We had to ask for drink refills. We had to ask for silverware. We had to ask for the rest of our food when it didn't come. It was not busy and we were overcharged for multiple items. Needless to say my group decided we will not be coming back.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 3, 2019 via mobile

We have been going to this restaurant for years. Food as always has been good. However, we were very disappointed by the very unfair pricing. We ordered from their online menu and our total was $55.06 not including tax. When we arrived our total was $80.85. What ???. Oh, our online prices have not been updated she said. That's 25 bucks! Really. I ordered the jumbo shrimp plate and the shrimp was far from jumbo. The were 1/3 the size of jumbo shrimp. I don't know what happened to this business but they sure are gouging the public. After all these years of great food we will never return here again. What a rip off.

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank jackc1212
Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

Called and placed order, and left my home to pick it up. It only takes about 8 minutes to get there. Had ENTERTAINMENT coupon for $7.00 off dinner when you bought 2 of them. Apparently, what I had wasn't dinner, it was 2 orders of beef sandwiches, an order of onion rings, and an order of fries. Was ready when I got there. Didn't honor $7.00 off, because it wasn't a dinner entree, but did take $4.00 off. Didn't get my onion rings, got like warm cheese curds instead. Okay, I guess, for take out, but if I go again, I will MAKE SURE my order is RIGHT, and that it is HOT! In past visits I ALWAYS got $7.00 off 2 orders no matter what.... Should have honored it, but they're ALWAYS changing staff, so go figure.... Things change!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

Recently decided to meet at 5th Quarter to celebrate an event for a co-worker. The person lives close to this place so for convenience we choose this place. Only 2 other tables had people and it was over the noon hour.
The gentleman who waited on us was not able to get our order right and it took a long time for us(14) to get drinks and food. Some were not right.
If the place was crowded I could totally understand the slow service but today no.

Date of visit: April 2019