“Our Favorite Chinese Take-Out”
Review of China Moon

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China Moon
Ranked #15 of 24 Restaurants in Little Chute
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed June 23, 2017

We don't always feel like cooking, so one of favorites is China Moon. Our family has been eating their fine Asian cuisine for years and still love it. No matter what ever else we order, we always get the Crab Rangoon.

Reviewed August 9, 2016

At only $5.50 with a drink, this is a very good place for lunch. They have a lot of the regular stuff that you would see on a Chinese buffet. People are really friendly and always happy to see you.

Reviewed October 27, 2015

I was introduced to this place by a friend. Lunch buffet is only $5.50. Let me say the food taste very good. However, the restaurant is filthy! Walking in this place sounds like pulling Velcro apart. The tables and chairs are not in very good shape. I would say take take out is best to do but with how dirty this place is its best to stay away.

Reviewed December 8, 2014 via mobile

China Moon is one of the better Chinese restaurants in the fox valley. Food is always consistent, a fane of the chicken and garlic sauce and general tsos chicken. Portions are fare and so are the prices. Friendly staff.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

I've tried the other smaller Chinese restaurants that are local, but I have found that China Moon has the best food. It is small and could use some updating, but the food is great. I don't normally stay to eat, it's usually pick up or delivery. Never had a problem with either. I would definitely recommend anything on the menu. The crab rangoons are the best, so is the House Special fried rice.