“A pleasant surprise!”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Appleton North
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Little Chute
Reviewed June 21, 2012

We are actually from the area, but wanted a place to get away after a long day of bike riding where the kids could play in the waterpark and we could relax in a whirlpool. That is what we found! We stayed in the family king suite which includes a separate room with two bunk beds in it for the children. It was mid-week and the rate was very reasonable. The room was huge! The hot breakfast that was included was one of the best...if not the best....I have ever had at a hotel. The staff was attentive to our needs, friendly and caring. I would highly recommend this property to anyone who is looking for a place to lay their head for a night or two!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank bmandrellfan

Reviewed May 30, 2012

We've stayed here quite a few times and have never had a problem. This time however, the pool was a little chilly and they took out the tiki bar in the waterpark and we couldn't bring in any drinks from outside. Other than that, everyone was friendly and helpful and the room was spotless. Will definitely continue staying there in the future.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Nichole3883
Reviewed May 2, 2012

The hotel was nothing to write home about, although I expect children would enjoy the water park. The rooms were a bit dated and the carpeting was worn, but I slept well in the beds. A business associate and I were originally put into a king room when we had booked a room with two double beds, but were immediately upgraded to a double bed suite when we notified the front desk. The front desk clerks apologized profusely and even called to check up on us after we settled in to our room. For me, that is the mark of a good hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank 2FoodJunkies
Reviewed April 15, 2012

The hotel and rooms were great. But the cholrine was so strong they opened up the doors to get rid of it. The pool was so cold!! The hot tub was almost as cold as the pool. The kids would jump in the pool to get cold just to make the Hot tub feel warmer. Very Disappointed
To the guest that stayed April 7th must have never gotten in the pool!!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Chad F
Reviewed April 7, 2012

Pleasantly surprised by this Country Inn & Suites. The pool area is so great for families with children. Met my cousin here with her 4 & 6 yr olds. The kids, along with my 14 & 16 yr olds had a blast! Water park with large fill bucket that dumps, small water slide...and the adults loved the waterfall hot tub! Rooms large & comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 26, 2012

I only spent one afternoon here for my nephews 4th birthday. I have a 2 1/2 and 3 1/2 year old myself and felt the need to write a quick review to say this place is my new favorite in the greater Green Bay area! The room was a large two room suite with 4 bunks and a king, very nice. The pool area was amazing and WARM, we have been to pretty much every mini waterpark in the area and we are normaly cold ( probaly cost a lot of money to keep the water a little warmer but worth every penny to the kids ) it was awesome to see the kids having a blast with out blue lips shivering!! The kids play area, watersides, and basketball hoops were all TOP NOTCH..... so thank you to they staff and management for providing and awesome place to spend the afternoon and hopefully my family and I will be able to spend a night soon to expirence the whole package. To anyone looking to book a stay here I would recomend it before any other place in Green Bay or the Fox Valley!

Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank cronek28
Reviewed January 14, 2012

We stayed here with our 5 and 7 year old and they loved the pool with small watersides. My husband and I enjoyed the tiki bar and putting our feet in the hot tub while the kids played. Fun tropical de or in the pool area and rooms were nice!

• Stayed: February 2011
Hilton Garden Inn Appleton Kimberly
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Appleton
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Appleton
GrandStay Hotel & Suites Appleton-Fox River Mall

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Appleton North? Share your experiences!