“Great restaurant in the northwoods”
Review of The Bear Trap Inn

The Bear Trap Inn
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Bear Trap Inn offers the traditional northwoods experience of the supper club. Our menu is diverse for patrons with specific palates.
Reviewed July 20, 2011

I had dinner at this restaurant on a Monday night with my husband and 3 other friends. We knew to call ahead for a table and were glad we did as the restaurant is small and very popular.
Their specialty is the garlic stuffed tenderloin - 2 of us ordered it and it was excellent - and prime rib was also their special of the evening and was wonderful as well. You could order different size cuts to suit an appetite and the sides were generous. Great service and they pour a decent drink.
I frequent many of Chicago and Milwaukee's best steak restaurants; the food quality, level of service and value at the Bear Trap certainly meet or exceed them! Highly recommend!

1  Thank RatherFlyThere
Tom B, Owner at The Bear Trap Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2014

I sincerely apologize for your experience. Whilst I will not make any excuses for your experience, I can promise you that is not a normal experience at The Bear Trap Inn. We fell short of your expectations and I wish for nothing more than to change that. I can only use this review to fuel me to work harder and be better. Please except my deepest apologies and if there is something I can do to receive another chance to give you the level of service and quality food all our customers deserve.

There are newer reviews for The Bear Trap Inn