Waubee Lake Lodge
Best Western Crandon Inn & Suites(Crandon)(Great Value!)
$107
$51
$70
$63
$85
Shawano Four Seasons Resort(Shawano)(Great Value!)
$89
Quality Inn & Suites(Shawano)(Great Value!)
$94
QualityInn
All reviewspacker gamenorthern wisconsinbeds were comfortablefireplacewhirlpool
Reviewed June 30, 2010

My husband and I stayed here in March for our anniversary in a whirlpool suite. We enjoyed it very much. We did eat in the restaurant once during our stay and it was fantastic, probably the best steak I've ever had! Rooms were great, clean. Short drive from Parkway resort bars/rafting and from casino in Carter. We can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 28, 2010

My husband & I stayed here for our anniversary in February and it was amazing! We stayed in two different suites and both were nicely decorated and super clean. The showers were fabulous! Loved that you can see the fireplace & tv from both the bed and whirlpool. The staff was super friendly and housekeeping even moved our luggage for us to the next room. I forgot a bottle of half open wine in the fridge and was so worried it would have been thrown out , but housekeeping moved that for us as well! They were sweet ladies. We ate all of our meals in the restaurant and each meal was delicious. The owner even came over and asked how everything was. We also went to the super bowl party they had and won some cool prizes. You will not find a nicer place to stay or eat in the area. They had excellent room rates and wonderful food. We will be back!

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank outdoorfungirl
Reviewed June 4, 2010

Ringing the bell at the front desk gives a 20 mintue response time. Sitting at the table gives a 55 minute wait for food - the chicken was cold, the ribeye tasted like a salt lick. After expressing our concern over the wait and the food, the owner stated that if I thought the ribeye was sallty, I would not like anything he made so he would not make me something else. To top it all off, he challenged our 55 minute wait, so he went to get the order ticket" and proceeded to tell us that it was only 38 minutes. He did not take into account the fact that it took another 17 minutes for the waitress to get to our table. He stated that he would not charge me for my ribeye, but would charge me for my potato and salad (which came with the ribeye meal) since I ate it. I would never again eat here or stay here.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family