“Tasty pizza!”

Ranked #2 of 21 Restaurants in Lake Mills
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 12, 2009

Was introduced to this place by my fiance when we were first dating. I was blown away by the flavor combination between the crust and sauce. The sauce caught my attention the most, with it's flavors of Anise.. They must use fennel seed for their sauce. Tastes faaaaantastic!

I highly recommend this place for anyone passing near Lake Mills! Easy to find right off of Main Street.

2  Thank Piechi

Reviewed February 5, 2008

Blue Moon opened about a year ago on Main Street in Lake Mills. Up until this week, I have only ordered pizza for take out. The pizza is very good with plenty of toppings, great sauce and a nice flavorful medium thickness crust.

My wife and I went to Blue Moon for dinner on Saturday, February 2. The restaurant was completely remodeled on the inside when they opened a year ago. The walls are decorated with a combination of beer signs and New Orleans memorabilia. There are also many items referencing Blue Moon: pictures, posters, bottles, and artwork. There is also a small bar on the edge of the dining room. The back bar looks like it came out of an old saloon.

The menu looked very good. Unfortunately I'm a bit of a picky eater (I don't like onions or peppers). I was apprehensive to try something new and decided to go with the safe pick of pizza. It was delicious as always. My wife went with the "Blue Moon Creole". It included shrimp, chicken and cajun sausage in the sauce. About a third of the way through the big platter, it became a little too spicy for my wife and she had a couple pieces of pizza. I gave the creole a shot and was extremely happy that she left so much behind. I ended up finishing the creole while she had some pizza.

We will definitely return to the Blue Moon and I'll be getting the creole or trying something else from the menu. Our bill came to just under $50 including a couple drinks each and dessert which was some sort of banana nut bread. It was pretty good as well.

1  Thank rich1516