“Wonderful”

Dining options: Reservations
Bay View, WI
“Wonderful”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Great meal at Blue Moon. Waitress was perky and service was very good. I asked her recommendation, I chose one of her recommendations, the lasagna and she was right. The lasagna was one of the best I have had, never had pepperoni in lasagna before, gave it a little zip!! My husband had the cajun and enjoyed it as well.
We will certainly return!

• Visited February 2014

Johnson Creek, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“NOT Kid friendly”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

The listing for the restaurant is incorrect. The establishment is NOT kid friendly. In fact last night my family was there for a birthday (dozen or so people with a check north of $300.00) and after the bill was paid the owner told us to get out and not to return because my kids (ages 2 and 3) were too loud while we ate. The place was pretty much empty, only 3 other couples there and they were on the other end of the seating area. My children were not too loud, did they make noise-yes, was there an occasional screech, boo, or growl-yes, then again they were being normal 2 and 3 year olds and nothing was too loud that a normal conversation right next to them couldn't be had. I do not tolerate my children being screaming little wild children, I would have left the establishment and/or disciplined them if that were the case. We were at the establishment a month ago and there was no problem then, but I don't think the owner was there that night. After posting our experience on Facebook by my sister in law and reading the comments from others in the area it sounds like the establishment and the owner in particular has a habit and a tendency to do this to families with children especially small children. After being told this by the owner our waitress apologized more than once for what had just happened.

Food was marginal the waitress was wonderful.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank James B
Deocrah, Iowa
“Service was good, food was "meh."”
Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

We came to the Blue Moon with four couples to celebrate finishing the Tyranena Brewery Half-Marathon. Our waitress admitted she was new, but she did a great job and worked really hard to please us. Unfortunately, what she served was less than stellar. Nothing tasted "bad," it just wasn't great. Two of our party had special dietary needs (gluten- and dairy-intolerances) and it was clear that the kitchen was unprepared for special requests. Our drinks were pretty good, and all the fun old beer signs were really cool to look at. To sum it up, I would give the Blue Moon another chance, but only ONE more.

1 Thank fox4cefive
Chilton, Wisconsin
“great Cajun meal”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Our service was great. Many diners were enjoying pizza which smelled good, but we chose to try the Blue Moon cajun dish. Excellent paired with a locally made wine.

Visited October 2013
“Great Carry Out Pizza!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Blue Moon is our go to for carry out pizza in Lake Mills. The pizza is always excellent quality. Be sure to plan ahead for carry out as it has always been at least a 40 minute wait even outside of peak times.