“never fails”
Review of Geneva ChopHouse

Geneva ChopHouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Geneva ChopHouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 100 Restaurants in Lake Geneva
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Hwy 50 East & Hwy 12
Description: It all starts with a steak. Hand-selected, custom-seasoned, and prepared to perfection in an open-hearth grill. Then, wine. Cultivated in one of the world's premier winemaking regions, and strategically chosen to complement the cut. Welcome to Geneva ChopHouse, where we've mastered the art of steak and wine. From cabernet and filet to sirloin and syrah, each pairing is a masterpiece, expertly crafted to satisfy the palate. Of course, there's more to the story. Stellar seafood, chops and top-notch cocktails round out the menu, along with family-style sides and delectable desserts. It all comes together with the best Lake Geneva vibes in an upscale steakhouse atmosphere.
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We have been there twice and it has been great both times. Lobster Mac N' Cheese!! Prices are as expected for a higher-end steakhouse, and the food is not too shabby. Well worth it for a nice night out every once in a while

Reviewed July 29, 2014

The food was good and the view was great but the service was terrible and I felt the prices were too high.

This place wanted to be nicer than what it was. Once our waitress (whose being doing it for 25 years) noticed we weren't ordering wine by the bottle we were dead to her. She was too busy rubbing the back on the gentlemen of the next table over... Gross.

Waste of money for what you get. Get the view at the firepit outside and just have a cocktail or 4. The waitstaff are much better at what they do.

3  Thank Brett O
Reviewed July 29, 2014

The Chophouse is located inside the Grand Geneva Resort. The food and service was some of the best we had on our stay. Got a table outside overlooking the lake on the property. Service was very good and staff was very polite. Food was outstanding for a hotel restaurant. Good selection on wine, steaks, etc. Wife had the sea bass and I had the prime rib. Both were very good and cooked to order.

1  Thank Brent B
Reviewed July 23, 2014

I had the pleasure to dine with my company. It was excellent. The menu was customized for our party but the quality didn't suffer. The fillet I had was perfectly cooked and one of the most tender cuts of meat I've had in my life.
It's worth the spend.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

One of the best meals I've had. Seabass was deliciious. I tried some the steaks etc and they were great too. The sides are huge so order conservatively.Be sure to have a drink on the patio and enjoy the view and live music. Probably a regular stop on ever trip to Geneva for us.