“Amazing food and service to match”
Review of Geneva ChopHouse

Geneva ChopHouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Geneva ChopHouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 100 Restaurants in Lake Geneva
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Hwy 50 East & Hwy 12
Description: It all starts with a steak. Hand-selected, custom-seasoned, and prepared to perfection in an open-hearth grill. Then, wine. Cultivated in one of the world's premier winemaking regions, and strategically chosen to complement the cut. Welcome to Geneva ChopHouse, where we've mastered the art of steak and wine. From cabernet and filet to sirloin and syrah, each pairing is a masterpiece, expertly crafted to satisfy the palate. Of course, there's more to the story. Stellar seafood, chops and top-notch cocktails round out the menu, along with family-style sides and delectable desserts. It all comes together with the best Lake Geneva vibes in an upscale steakhouse atmosphere.
Reviewed August 26, 2013

The food was awesome which was expected. The service was amazing. Our server Beth was honestly the best I have ever had. She was professional but also down to earth, if that makes sense. She made sure everything was perfect for our special dinner.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

I have eaten here several times and never been disappointed. This time we came for my birthday. They make their reservations with Open Table.com and every time I have asked for a special table or view they have accommodated it. Their food is excellent and my favorite is the filet. I always order mine medium well and they are the only place that does not have to butterfly it in order to get it right. Their staff has always been attentive and friendly. Never had a bad experience. If you like wine they have a large selection. They also have a great dessert tray to offer which usually I am too full to enjoy. After dinner they have a lounge next door and an outside firepit with live acoustic musicians playing if you want to have drinks.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

This is at least the fourth time we've eaten here. Never a miss. Great service and the outside ambiance overlooking the large firepit and beautiful grounds a plus.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Went to the ChopHouse for our anniversary and it was one of the best dining experiences we've had. I wish I would have written down our servers name because she was awesome, I can't express what a difference this makes when dining for a special occasion. The manager and the chef both stopped by our table as well to make sure everything was prepared to our satisfaction. Speaking of which, all of our food was very good and prepared perfectly. We were so happy with our dinner, we ate here the following night as well!!!

Reviewed August 9, 2013

There was 18 of us(kids in our party also) and they handled us with ease. The view is amazing and there is plenty of windows to take it all in. Make sure to go early and have drinks out on their outdoor patio by the firepit. Ask for a table by the window or even eat outside! Everything is alacarte and the sides can easily feed 2-3 people. Great wine selection. I enjoyed the appetizers more than my meal so make sure to go hungry.