“Pizza”

The Next Door Pub
Ranked #4 of 99 Restaurants in Lake Geneva
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Families with children
Description: Go "Next Door" for the flavors of the Lake Geneva neighborhood. With great food, pleasant service, and friendly atmosphere, you'll find Next Door Pub to be a regular destination when you visit Lake Geneva. Our pizza is a local favorite, made from scratch from crust to sauce to bring out the best flavors. Choose your own toppings or take their suggestions like the Pub's Famous Garbage Pizza! Conveniently located near Hwy. 12, Next Door Pub is only about 5 Blocks from Geneva Lake and many of the area golf courses. For a casual, relaxed pub scene, Next Door Pub is what you're looking for. "HANDS DOWN BEST PIZZA IN TOWN"
Reviewed March 18, 2009

If your willing to spend over $10 on a pizza its so worth it. They also have a great bar area.

1  Thank asflakegeneva

Reviewed December 12, 2008

We're from the area and we eat here about a half-dozen times a year. The bar area was remodeled within the past few years - something it needed. The bar area is a pretty lively place with a mix that leans towards locals - usually there are seats available. They have a bundle of new plasma tv's around the bar so it's a great place to catch a game in a not overlycrowded place. The dining room is on the smaller side. Pizza's are very good. Meals are good and cheap - I think a cheese ravioli dinner - including a salad - is around $7. I love the Italian Beefs - very lean very good quality beef (I get mine on the dry side so I'm a bit of an oddball). This is a great place to get away from the 18-21 year old set. Understand that this is not a fancy joint and you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Mike C
Reviewed December 1, 2008

this local bar is just a short drive from downtown but well worth getting in the car. The ambiance was not the "dive bar' I was looking for but instead clean and bright. The bartender was prompt, courteous and fun. Best of all was the pizza. While it may not have been the best pizza ever, (what is?) I must have told my wife at least 3 times "darn good pizza."

1  Thank kcsly87
Reviewed April 30, 2008

We have been to possibly every place in town for pizza in Lake Geneva area, and I will say that Next Door Pub has the best!! In fact, it is the only place that compares to Chicago style pizza and the only pizza we will order. They also have a very extensive menu and kid-friendly too.

1  Thank Danjop
Reviewed April 26, 2008

If you go to Lake Geneva, you HAVE to stop here for lunch or dinner. The pizza is the best I have ever had. I live in the Chicago area and we will drive to Lake Geneva just for their food. Spend the day in by the lake and then go to Next Door Pub for dinner. It is a quaint bar/
restaurant setting. The bar food is awesome also. The chicken wings come in all different flavors and they are all good. The pasta, burgers, sandwiches are good also. I have taken many people there from my family to my kids teenage friends to my parents and tell them it is the best pizza ever - they are always skeptical but every single one has agreed and they all have stopped there when they go thru Wisconsin! SUPERB! We always order a pizza to go also and wrap it up to take home! Trust me and try it - you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank Andrea R