“I'm pretty hard to please, but I was very happy.”
Review of The Next Door Pub

The Next Door Pub
Ranked #3 of 95 Restaurants in Lake Geneva
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children
Description: Go "Next Door" for the flavors of the Lake Geneva neighborhood. With great food, pleasant service, and friendly atmosphere, you'll find Next Door Pub to be a regular destination when you visit Lake Geneva. Our pizza is a local favorite, made from scratch from crust to sauce to bring out the best flavors. Choose your own toppings or take their suggestions like the Pub's Famous Garbage Pizza! Conveniently located near Hwy. 12, Next Door Pub is only about 5 Blocks from Geneva Lake and many of the area golf courses. For a casual, relaxed pub scene, Next Door Pub is what you're looking for. "HANDS DOWN BEST PIZZA IN TOWN"
midsouth
“I'm pretty hard to please, but I was very happy.”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

We ordered the ribeye rotini and it had a wonderful delicate sauce and the beer was cold. I wanted to go back, but decided to try new places. Prices were good and food was the best we ate in Lake Geneva. I was told they had the best pizza too. Waitress didn't skip a beat either. They served us fast and my water glass was always full on a busy Fri night. I will eat here again when I go back.

• Visited September 2013

Madison, Wisconsin
“Awesome Ribs”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We have not been to Next Door very often but each time we go, the food is great. Last time I ordered the ribs and they were awesome. They were meaty & flavorful & tender as can be. We also like their pizza(we order well done) very much.. Just like an old fashioned pizzeria.. Can't wait to try some more things next time we go there.Also, very friendly when we ordered over the phone.

• Visited August 2013
Oregon
“Great Sandwich”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I had the roast beef sandwich cooked their "special" way. The food was very good. Our waitress was extremely nice and very knowledgeable.

Visited August 2013
Fort Myers, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“hard to find....”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

It was a delicious meal...a family place so it was not a quiet dinner for 2, but we were ok with that. Staff was very friendly. Menu has a wide range of offerings....casual dress. Very vacation and geared toward groups and families.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Dee1265
USA
“Great food, amazing server”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Next Door Pub is the go-to place when I visit my aunt in Lake Geneva. We have never had a bad meal. The pizza and salad are huge and delicious. We are also never disappointed in our server. Jessica always manages to make us feel warm, welcome and more than well taken care of. If you're visiting the area, it's worth checking out this neighborhood restaurant for it's yummy food and friendly service.

• Visited June 2013