“hard to find....”

The Next Door Pub
Ranked #2 of 96 Restaurants in Lake Geneva
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Large groups
Description: Go "Next Door" for the flavors of the Lake Geneva neighborhood. With great food, pleasant service, and friendly atmosphere, you'll find Next Door Pub to be a regular destination when you visit Lake Geneva. Our pizza is a local favorite, made from scratch from crust to sauce to bring out the best flavors. Choose your own toppings or take their suggestions like the Pub's Famous Garbage Pizza! Conveniently located near Hwy. 12, Next Door Pub is only about 5 Blocks from Geneva Lake and many of the area golf courses. For a casual, relaxed pub scene, Next Door Pub is what you're looking for. "HANDS DOWN BEST PIZZA IN TOWN"
Reviewed August 20, 2013

It was a delicious meal...a family place so it was not a quiet dinner for 2, but we were ok with that. Staff was very friendly. Menu has a wide range of offerings....casual dress. Very vacation and geared toward groups and families.

1  Thank Dee1265
There are newer reviews for The Next Door Pub

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Next Door Pub is the go-to place when I visit my aunt in Lake Geneva. We have never had a bad meal. The pizza and salad are huge and delicious. We are also never disappointed in our server. Jessica always manages to make us feel warm, welcome and more than well taken care of. If you're visiting the area, it's worth checking out this neighborhood restaurant for it's yummy food and friendly service.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

We had to wait over an hour to be seated cause there was 5 of us. People waiting to be seated told us it was worth the wait. The food was absolutely terrible. These people had to be nuts. We should have left before we got seated. The one waitress was rude. The chicken parmagiana was petrified. It wasn't even made the right way. The sauce was horrendous. The potatoe soup was so salty -- I could not even eat it. I do not know how anyone could recommend this place. It was the worst food we ever ate!!! They had Xmas decorations. Very tacky and collecting dust. Ick.

2  Thank Ann D
Reviewed August 7, 2013

My entire family all loved their meals. I had the lasagne which was amazing. I could only eat about half but my 10 year old finished it off for me! My husband enjoyed his Italian Beef which was full of meat. My kids both loved their spaghetti from the kids menu. Our server was awesome. Corey gave excellent advice and service. Would recommend for sure!

Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

We went to the restaurant because the concierge at Grand Geneva told us it was where locals eat - meaning it was actually good food. We were impressed! My husband and I both got the lasagna. OMG it was amazing. Hands down the best restaurant lasagna I've ever had. It was enormous too. And only $8! Kids had a cheese pizza, which they raved about.
We returned the next day. Great beer selection and prices. Sangria tasted a bit like koolaid, but it went down easily enough. Burgers and sandwiches were good.