“Best Pizza In Lake Geneva”
Review of The Next Door Pub

The Next Door Pub
Ranked #2 of 96 Restaurants in Lake Geneva
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Large groups
Description: Go "Next Door" for the flavors of the Lake Geneva neighborhood. With great food, pleasant service, and friendly atmosphere, you'll find Next Door Pub to be a regular destination when you visit Lake Geneva. Our pizza is a local favorite, made from scratch from crust to sauce to bring out the best flavors. Choose your own toppings or take their suggestions like the Pub's Famous Garbage Pizza! Conveniently located near Hwy. 12, Next Door Pub is only about 5 Blocks from Geneva Lake and many of the area golf courses. For a casual, relaxed pub scene, Next Door Pub is what you're looking for. "HANDS DOWN BEST PIZZA IN TOWN"
Reviewed April 30, 2008

We have been to possibly every place in town for pizza in Lake Geneva area, and I will say that Next Door Pub has the best!! In fact, it is the only place that compares to Chicago style pizza and the only pizza we will order. They also have a very extensive menu and kid-friendly too.

1  Thank Danjop
There are newer reviews for The Next Door Pub

Reviewed April 26, 2008

If you go to Lake Geneva, you HAVE to stop here for lunch or dinner. The pizza is the best I have ever had. I live in the Chicago area and we will drive to Lake Geneva just for their food. Spend the day in by the lake and then go to Next Door Pub for dinner. It is a quaint bar/
restaurant setting. The bar food is awesome also. The chicken wings come in all different flavors and they are all good. The pasta, burgers, sandwiches are good also. I have taken many people there from my family to my kids teenage friends to my parents and tell them it is the best pizza ever - they are always skeptical but every single one has agreed and they all have stopped there when they go thru Wisconsin! SUPERB! We always order a pizza to go also and wrap it up to take home! Trust me and try it - you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank Andrea R
Reviewed April 18, 2008

Inexpensive - especially if you have a large family, but do not expect fine dining here.

Reviewed March 16, 2008

The service here is very good but we know good pizza. Best take out pizza is LaGusto on Broad street..Best deep dish pizza is pinos in Williams bay area and best thin pizza is Carvetti's on main street.

Next door pub was clean. I had the meatballs there and they are good. Waitress was very nice to us as well.

Reviewed March 7, 2008

Great place the pizza is Chicago Fantastic. Trust me the best pizza you will find in the Geneva Lakes area. The place has been around for years and service is good. Other menu options are good too. But if your looking for a good pizza this is the place to go.

1  Thank gonzo7556