“Awesome and do not miss this place!!”

Medusa Grill and Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Medusa Grill and Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 100 Restaurants in Lake Geneva
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Dodge St.
Reviewed October 25, 2012

If you want an excellent dining experience then go with the Chefs Special and have your taste buds tantallized / titillated to no end. Greg the chef I have known for many years and every time I go up to Lake Geneva I have to have at least one meal at Medusa's. I have taken business parties there and they always want to go back, and I have eaten there by myself and I cannot say enough about this place and you have to experience this quaint Bistro at least once and it is best to call ahead for reservations at 262-249-8644. Treat yourself you deserve it!!

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Our first dining experience at Medusa Grill came at the assertion of a friend that the food would WOW us. It did, Chef Greg is exceptional at his craft, but the wallet feels it, for sure! Starters average $9 and up; $6.50 for soup. Our Skordalia was perfect but at $8.75 again a bit pricy for the portion size. Entrees are $17.50 for Pasta Primavera, $29 and up for Meats. Barbie had the Veal Piccata @ $34 and I had the Mediterranean Ribs @ $29.50 per full slab but they were amazing flavor & very tender. We will return for more great Greek food, but only as a special occasion, as the everyday is too pricy for this cost conscience couple. Our Tab for 3 diners plus two cocktails each was $125. Our server Jay was very friendly, knowledgeable and attentive, worthy of a solid tip. I think they could use more traffic, but some price adjustments would be needed to drive more locals to visit more often.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

From the excellent service at the bar from Jay to the food, we were blown away by this little find while on a recent trip to Lake Geneva. This place is unpretentious, warm and with the large chalk board of specials and its own home made gelato, this was a superb recommendation from a staff member at the Grand Geneva. The wine list was amazing and the grilled calamari app was simply to die for! Unreal flavors and unique combinations. When we return to Lake Geneva, it will be specifically just to return to Medusa for another fabulous experience from the service to the wine to the exceptional food (and dessert!).

Reviewed September 4, 2012

The food is expensive, but it's very much worth it. Try the saganake or the beef kabobs - amazing. Like the back wine bar atmosphere, wish this place would get more traffic - they deserve it.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

what more can I say... a friend recommended this place to us. Dissappointed was an understatement. the place is in need of a makeover, from head to toe, including the menu.

1  Thank DesertFoodies