My husband and I recently stayed here to attend a wedding in lake Geneva. The hotel prices are better than some of the bigger 'names' in Lake Geneva, but the location is just a good. The hotel sits right off the water so one entire half of the hotel has amazing views, with balconies to enjoy them. The rooms arent super modern, but they are clean and have the amenities you need.
Some things to note, both good and bad:
*Balconies are VERY close to the parking lot. So rooms with the water view on lower floors are really offering no privacy at all. Good views, but dont expect to sit out there and feel private.
*Parking is a big benefit for this place. They have a lot in the back of the hotel and they give you a parking pass for your car. Only people with this pass can drive into the parking lot, its partolled by a 'guard (its someone in a lawn chair sitting by the entrance) at all times. You can pretty much walk to all of Lake Geneva easily so there is no need to find parking elsewhere. Huge bonus.
*There is a pizza place attached to the hotel that will deliver right to your room
*Breakfast is included and its a nice selection, good quality
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Toll Free Reservations: 888-746-7371 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Harbor Shores on Lake Geneva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor Shores On Lake Geneva Hotel Lake Geneva
- Best Western Hotel Lake Geneva
- Best Western Lake Geneva
- Lake Geneva Best Western