$189
Harbor Shores on Lake Geneva(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
$149
$107
Groupon.com
The Ridge Hotel(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
$116
$74
Groupon.com
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

Bella Vista Suites(Lake Geneva)
$269
$209
Comfort Suites Lake Geneva East(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
$110
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

$139
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $182/night.

$199
Mill Creek Hotel(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
$178
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $200/night.

Geneva Inn(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
$184
Maxwell Mansion(Lake Geneva)
$185
All reviewsheated floorsseven oakswine and cheesethe cottagesrocking chairsbreakfast deliveredfront porchyogurttowel rackheated towel barwhirlpool tubevery morningwarm croissantsthought of everythingbathroom floorget awaycrackers
Reviewed July 15, 2010

Seven Oaks was incredibly clean and very cozy. While just off the main road, once in our cottage, it was impossible to tell. The bed was really comfy and the cottage had a gorgeous bathroom, with a great big whirlpool tub. The sitting room was also a really nice bonus, especially since most of the bed and breakfasts where we have stayed had common lounging areas. Neal was the one who greeted us and he was very nice and welcoming.
Our only disappointment had to do with breakfast. When we arrived we were asked when we would like it brought to our room (another nice touch). We were woken at 8am the next morning, an hour early and a bit frustrating as we have a one year old at home and were really looking forward to some extra rest. (This was initially questioned (i.e. "I'm pretty sure you said 8am"), but was apologized for upon check-out after the master schedule had been checked). Unfortunately, the breakfast was not what you would expect at a $179 a night bed and "breakfast". We were brought a small plate of cut fruit, two mini boxes of cheerios/corn flakes, activia yogurt, and a crossaint and small stale sweet roll each. I am not opposed to a smaller breakfast, but at such a price, I would have expected a higher quality meal (We were at a Hampton Inn for a wedding last weekend and actually had a much nicer free breakfast :-(
While I wouldn't rule out coming back to Seven Oaks, though it may seem petty, I would probably check out the other b and b's in the area before heading back, just to see if we could find a true combo of bed and breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
SevenOaks07, Owner at SevenOaks, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2010

Thank you for your recent review, we welcome all reviews and respect honest comments for us to better serve guests and potential guests.
I cannot apologise enough for my error which lead to an unwelcome early breakfast! my response was one of shock and disbelief at my error and didnt mean to sound questioning of your requested time,so I am sorry if that is what you heard, we truly appreciate the precious nature of uninterrupted sleep as we have young children ourselves - so again it was all my fault and wish I could give you that ime back.
In all the years I spent as a Chef and a server I appreciate the emotion attached to breakfast and peoples expectations, we advertise we include a "continental breakfast" - we have never been able to serve anything other than this as we are not classed as a Bed and Breakfast by local law as we do not fit into that category as our suites are not in our house, so we have our selection which has been complimented on many occasions as being balanced and healthy.
As we offer this as a set breakfast we have tried to include what we thought people would like, but realise all people are different and what may be more than enough and just what was required and expected , some may find their preffered items missing, as I said earlier we will never be able to include cooked items due to our licensing - if you have any suggestions we could implement we would welcome them?
In the past for those who cannot start their day without eggs,bacon, pancakes etc we have offered gift certificates to one of the local cafe's which could satisfy this - maybe this would be a better idea for your B&B combo? I dont know?
Can I just say that I can 100% state that no part of our breakfast would be "stale" - all pastries and croissants are heated prior to order and delivery - non remain after that mornings service - if you received the mini cinnamon rolls it is possible that I tried warming them in the oven that day and they dried out somewhat, this is a method that on reflection does not bring the best out of the roll so I will cease this method of warming
We hope you do return to SevenOaks, I am confident our suites are the newest,cleanest and best equipped in Lake Geneva, we are comparable in price to other similar establishments and feel our added value is in the extra touches we provide, the wine and cheese on arrival, soda and water in your fridge and movie collection which we try to keep up with new releases - we hope you give us a second chance to get it right for you.

Many thanks
Amanda and Leon Lavallin
Owners
SEVENOAKS

Reviewed July 12, 2010

We throughly enjoyed our stay at the seven oaks, read all the positive reviews and decided to go here for our first anniversary. The rooms were really clean, the owners friendly, the location...Its not exactly lake front but the rooms do make up for the location. Heated floors, heated towel racks, wine and cheese waiting for us upon arrival, menus of restaurants in a binder in the room, Hot croissants and muffins for breakfast, high speed internet. The cottage was so cosy it was hard to leave. Believe the reviews about this place.

1  Thank Josh8185
Reviewed July 12, 2010

Leon was wonderful. We had the best romantic weekend. We can't wait to go back in the fall. The cottages are beautiful and they have the best shower ever!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 7, 2010

The SevenOaks comes highly recommended for a peaceful get-a-way and wonderful experience. A stay at the SevenOaks keeps one away from over-crowded resorts and hotel chains, and brings you to an inviting cottage just a short stroll from Lake Geneva. The complex - made up of 9 cottages - wasn't as secluded as I would have expected (it's entrance is right off a main road), but that wasn't an issue at all. The interior of each cottage was awesome with wireless internet, flat-screen tv, gas fireplace, cozy living room, wine and cheese upon check-in, mini fridege, fine linens, a heated toiled seat and heated floor (no kidding!), nice robes, a 2 person whirlpool tub and spacious stand-up shower. Also, breakfast is brought to your door in the morning included were a variety of homeade baked goods, fresh fruit, cereal and juice.
The property is immaculately landscaped and there is a small porch for relaxing or Grannie's Garden with extra lounge chairs.
We'd return tomorrow if we had the time!

1  Thank dds_travel
Reviewed July 7, 2010

exceeded our expectations - perfect for a weekend get away! lake geneva was awesome - great shopping, restaurants, beautiful lake - and seven oaks was the cherry on top!